Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok everyone we can now sleep easy knowing that she made her sister cum ... whilst the picture of Aaron looked on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So if she’s made her girlfriend ‘cum’ since the last stories... means her girlfriend has been round to hers whilst the kids are there .... so much for waiting a year to introduce new partners lol

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but her oldest son starts school this year and she is already humiliating him,the school mums must think she’s awful because she isn’t friends with any,she’s making a holy show of her kids for what?some free gifted sweets here and there?!xx

Reactions: 7
100% she faked it. Imagine the pressure after being told "if i dont make you cum next time its over" like wtf who says that to someone and thinks its a helpful thing to say?! her poor GF :(

Reactions: 13
On todays episode of things that never happened "I made my gf cum 3 times" nah hun women fake it with women aswell not just men.......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's getting lip filler because she likes the look of the salon? Great example to your young followers Chloe, who cares about qualified people who produce quality work when you can just go to a pretty girly salon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she not bleeping embarrassed this is weird and disgusting. Her girlfriend probably faked it to stop her going on. Why the hell has she ran to instagram again that isn’t a healthy relationship if you are telling EVERYONE your intimate business. Honestly her family and ex must be mortified to know her.

‘You either love me or you hate me’ typical bitchy bully thing to say 🤢

Reactions: 9
Instead of sharing slimming world recipes to help people lose weight she’s now helping people to lose weight by putting them off their food with tmi 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she is sharing all this knowing full well Romeo will be at school soon.
I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt you know just coming out of a relationship etc but she’s become even more scummy and lazy 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she is sharing all this knowing full well Romeo will be at school soon.
I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt you know just coming out of a relationship etc but she’s become even more scummy and lazy 😂
He’s starting school and milo nursery.she is humiliating them.xx

Reactions: 3
He’s starting school and milo nursery.she is humiliating them.xx
So embarrassing! I’m sure she will give it the whole I don’t care, I’m open and all that. But imagine taking your kids to her flat with that disgusting carpet and the bedroom where she fingered her bum hole 🤮
She’s obviously on benefits if Milo is getting the funded hours!

Reactions: 5
So embarrassing! I’m sure she will give it the whole I don’t care, I’m open and all that. But imagine taking your kids to her flat with that disgusting carpet and the bedroom where she fingered her bum hole 🤮
She’s obviously on benefits if Milo is getting the funded hours!
Romeo got them from 2 too xx

Reactions: 1
Also did anyone else see on chloes story yesterday when she said her girlfriend googled her. Hahahahaa. duck of Chloe you’ve got 39k followers who do you actually think you are 😂😂😂
What is there to Google about her 🤣 legit 1 article about how she started a group in 2017 first thing googles shows is tattle 🤣🤣🤣 so her gf has probably read all this lol. And this what I found which is like years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.