Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No girls cmon it’ll be ‘the cyber rats were so bad when I announced my gf that my mental health went and it was the lowest I’ve ever felt’ 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has to be a joke! She does nothing but chat into a phone and masturbate according to her own social media. Also, she doesn't clean herself let alone the flat. Sitting in a puddle with an unwashed face is hardly hygienic. Maybe that's why the sex is poor; Chloe smells!
Do u remember when there was cocktail sausages on the floor and Aaron had to tell her to pick them up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do u remember when there was cocktail sausages on the floor and Aaron had to tell her to pick them up 🤣🤣
I remember that! It was either he had to tell her or they were still there when he got home. Girls not got a clue. The fact that she has the audacity to make out she doesn't get a break is hilarious. The only reason she has been in the last 3 months and not out with her mates is because we have been in lockdown. Yes everyone deserves a break don't get me wrong but most parents are happy and lucky to get once a month! I've not been out out for nearly 2 years, I spent the last year with my kids attached to my hip with a small 12 week break when they were in school. Kinda feel I need a break but that will come after my kids have had a break from the last crappy year. She doesn't get how lucky she actually is

Rant there.

• Heart
Fake tan to go to a scummy pub 💀 surely the kids prefer to do something today rather than watching fake tan prep 😬😂

Reactions: 4
I know they aren’t deprived but compared to my kids my heart breaks for them 😫 I drive so my kids can be taken places, I rarely go out drinking as money goes towards the house where they have a bedroom each and a garden to play in . I don’t understand 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chloe - please respect my privacy and don’t ask why me and Aaron split up I’m not going to talk about it.
Also Chloe - I fingered my girlfriend while she was on her period

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So lockdown restrictions have began to ease since Monday, she's spent today preparing for her tan, tomorrow tanning and Saturday drinking from lunch time. Absolutely nothing done and booked with those poor boys.

Don't get me wrong, we have only taken our children one bookable activity this week, but imagine putting yourself and what you want before booking and taking your children anywhere 🤢

Reactions: 9
So lockdown restrictions have began to ease since Monday, she's spent today preparing for her tan, tomorrow tanning and Saturday drinking from lunch time. Absolutely nothing done and booked with those poor boys.

Don't get me wrong, we have only taken our children one bookable activity this week, but imagine putting yourself and what you want before booking and taking your children anywhere 🤢

This is what makes her content so unrelatable to fellow mums

Reactions: 7
This is what makes her content so unrelatable to fellow mums
The thing that pisses me off she puts this act on “” all mums need a break “ she has a break 247 i bet she will push for Aaron to have the kids at weekends cry about her “” mental health”” and use it as an excuse to duck her kids off they deserve such a better mum then her shes honestly so selfish and im not belittling anyone with MH but she only plays the card when it suits her honestly pisses me off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.