Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost 136 followers yesterday after all that. I'm glad people are finally realising the same as all us rats 🤣

As for all those stories, nothing more to add. Just 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she keeps talking about how her and Aaron r so close i kinda think is it bs because shes said it so much its like shes trying to believe it herself 🤣

Reactions: 10
I watched her insta stories for the first time ever just for the cringe and to understand what you're all on about. The part that stuck with me was saying (about the 2nd meeting) 'oh God I'm gonna have to have sex with her' I'm sorry but that doesn't sound great to me...you don't HAVE to have sex with anyone regardless of how many times you've seen them. What kind of message is she sending out there? It's on the internet Clo, just because the story 'disappears' after 24 hours or you delete it, doesn't mean it's gone. It sounded so problematic, if you have to get blind drunk to have sex (for the first time may I add) then you probably should not be having sex. You are supposed to enjoy sex, it's meant to be fun and relaxed, not some weirdo performance piece

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome new people to the ‘online trolls’ club 🤣

She must feel so stupid today. There is no way her family haven’t said anything to her after seeing the rank stuff she wanted to share.

• Haha
  • Heart
Only rat round here is her being like a rat up a drainpipe stumbling over herself to tell all her intimate details.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please be proud of me for leaving a long term relationship so quickly then entering a new relationship, only met 3 times but spent most of the time doing sexual tit 🤮

She makes me so happy to of had my kids slightly older, as I could never act like that as a mum, that would’ve been my behaviour at 17 🤢 well okay maybe not as slutty 😬😂
To be fair my sister had her baby at 17 she split with her ex and she’s been single since for almost 2 years.she isn’t a using selfish cow like chloe though.my sister puts her child wellbeing first xx

Reactions: 5
To be fair my sister had her baby at 17 she split with her ex and she’s been single since for almost 2 years.she isn’t a using selfish cow like chloe though.my sister puts her child wellbeing first xx
I think Chloe will be immature no matter what age she is, that’s just how she is 😬

Reactions: 8
I watched her insta stories for the first time ever just for the cringe and to understand what you're all on about. The part that stuck with me was saying (about the 2nd meeting) 'oh God I'm gonna have to have sex with her' I'm sorry but that doesn't sound great to me...you don't HAVE to have sex with anyone regardless of how many times you've seen them. What kind of message is she sending out there? It's on the internet Clo, just because the story 'disappears' after 24 hours or you delete it, doesn't mean it's gone. It sounded so problematic, if you have to get blind drunk to have sex (for the first time may I add) then you probably should not be having sex. You are supposed to enjoy sex, it's meant to be fun and relaxed, not some weirdo performance piece
Spot on!! 👏👏👏👏
Also, The getting so drunk you can't remember anything and meeting someone for the first time worries me too.

• Heart
She’s so desperate to prove to everyone she wasn’t bullshitting when she said she was bi. The only person that’s going to get hurt in all of this is her girlfriend!

Reactions: 11
She’s so desperate to prove to everyone she wasn’t bullshitting when she said she was bi. The only person that’s going to get hurt in all of this is her girlfriend!
Possibly the kids too xx

I think it’s telling that romeos been at nursery for years starting school in September and she has no school mums.they must think she’s dreadful xx

Reactions: 8
Also did anyone else see on chloes story yesterday when she said her girlfriend googled her. Hahahahaa. duck of Chloe you’ve got 39k followers who do you actually think you are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she’s not actually BI?
I have nothing against anyone who is by the way but I feel like it’s only come about mainly since she started going on Tik tok
She’s then had to be drunk both times she’s been intimate with her new gf and she was also drinking all the times she was on Tik tok doing her lives talking about it too, I feel like she likes the hype of it and wants to be BI but doesn’t actually feel that way about women when it comes down to it

Like you can find a woman attractive and not be BI
If she is, fair play to her but ive just found it odd watching the past few months

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she’s not actually BI?
I have nothing against anyone who is by the way but I feel like it’s only come about mainly since she started going on Tik tok
She’s then had to be drunk both times she’s been intimate with her new gf and she was also drinking all the times she was on Tik tok doing her lives talking about it too, I feel like she likes the hype of it and wants to be BI but doesn’t actually feel that way about women when it comes down to it

Like you can find a woman attractive and not be BI
If she is, fair play to her but ive just found it odd watching the past few months
I've watched her for quite a few years and she's always been open about it so I do believe it but I also agree in a way. I feel she pushes it more then she normally would because she thinks it makes her more ' cool/popular ' if that makes sense . It's the same with slimming world. She speaks about it as she thinks it gets her more attention etc

Reactions: 2
One minute she’s telling us she fingered her girl whilst she was on her period, the next she leaves us in the dark for 48 hours. Chlo hun where are you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One minute she’s telling us she fingered her girl whilst she was on her period, the next she leaves us in the dark for 48 hours. Chlo hun where are you 😂
Obviously embarrassed that she overshared all that crap and lost almost 200 followers 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.