Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I hate trolls and the nasty things they say" next breath "ugly people live under bridges". Once again with the do it on your real account. People have chloe but you blocked them and made a YouTube video
Ive messages her personally a few times and got blocked

Reactions: 1
The only question I want to hear her answer is if she actually earns an income by talking crap online 😬

Crap I’ve got so many questions though 😫😂

Top one - how can someone be so judgemental when you look at her life 😬 I’d be embarrassed to have any opinions whatsoever if I was her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who is this girl? I started following her after seeing this thread but I still can’t figure out what she does/is?! She seems pretty boring 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also got blocked on my real account, I never even said anything mean just corrected her on something a while ago.
These 10393837 boring ‘chatty’ stories make me so embarrassed for her. Who actually cares?

Reactions: 3
I wish I could fling kindles at my kids so I could chat tit on my phone. Luckily my kids wouldn’t put up with that as they want to be actually doing stuff...

Reactions: 4
She clearly asked herself ‘is trolling a hate crime’. She thinks anything said about or to her is ‘trolling’ but will happily sit and gossip about everyone and everything? If she thinks this is trolling then she is clueless.
Benefit fraud is probably more of a serious crime than some girls saying that your fringe doesn’t suit you.

Reactions: 6
She clearly asked herself ‘is trolling a hate crime’. She thinks anything said about or to her is ‘trolling’ but will happily sit and gossip about everyone and everything? If she thinks this is trolling then she is clueless.
Benefit fraud is probably more of a serious crime than some girls saying that your fringe doesn’t suit you.
Could you imagine the court cases "I sentence you to 5 years in prison because you said you didn't like her dress and that she needs to stop wearing that belt with it"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could you imagine the court cases "I sentence you to 5 years in prison because you said you didn't like her dress and that she needs to stop wearing that belt with it"
I am doing 5 years porridge for slagging the belt off that is worn with everything and must be rigid with tit sweat by now xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Then going to prison ‘what you in for?’ ‘Murder you?’ ‘I said chlosworld should take her kids out’.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Then going to prison ‘what you in for?’ ‘Murder you?’ ‘I said chlosworld should take her kids out’.
Hope our time in prison makes her take her kids out.

Seriously though its laughable that she would even compare people saying her bath isn't full enough to someone being targeted and attacked physically and verbally based on skin colour, sexual identies etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that picture she just added in the red dress isn't a clear indicator she photo shops her pictures I don't know what is! One leg is stick thin the other normal sized. No matter the angle they do not do that.

If that picture she just added in the red dress isn't a clear indicator she photo shops her pictures I don't know what is! One leg is stick thin the other normal sized. No matter the angle they do not do that.
Look along the bottom left , on the bottom of the door - deliberate smudges 😬😂

Reactions: 2
I think that could just be her grubby mirror 🤣

Nice hickey on her boobs, she is trying to make someone jealous.
That is far to smudged up just to be grubby 😂 but can you imagine trying to promote products in a mirror that’s not even clean anyway 😬😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.