Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe please enjoy your new relationship and be happy but keep this stuff private because it may ruin your relationship eventually. This is all new and exciting for now but these are such intimate times with your new partner.

Reactions: 9
Chloe please enjoy your new relationship and be happy but keep this stuff private because it may ruin your relationship eventually. This is all new and exciting for now but these are such intimate times with your new partner.
It’s for likes and content...

Reactions: 7
Glad to know we’re giving you ideas for content chloe hun. Honestly where would you be if you didn’t have us trolls to talk about hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Milo, it was actually quite nice weather this afternoon, having one child meant it would be easier to walk to the park go and explore etc . Nope instead watching her film herself talking about 💩 . 😫

Reactions: 10
Kids might seem like they're taking no notice and "not understanding" but I once told my partner to duck off when I thought my nephew was out of earshot and 2 days later he repeated me, in the correct context. Kids pick up on things so easy!
THIS!! As a teacher, I can confirm children hear and repeat things all the time and not always in context. I'm sure you can all imagine things I have had repeated and at times only a small chunk of information. Some very awkward converstaions with very mortified parents 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh I am so embarrassed for her hahahaha. No one wants to hear about you fingering your girlfriend (badly) while she’s on her period 😩😩 at this point I’m 100% sure she doesn’t have any friends. I could NEVER get away with acting like this my friends would rip me to shreds

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s really grossed me out. I’m all for being open and chatty on your Instagram stories if you’re trying to be an influencer but I think she’s gone a step too far. Especially when she said ‘apparently I even tried to shove my finger up her bum hole’ ok who the hell wants to know that crap? Gross!
I did think 1. How bloody gross but also, she was apparently so drunk. More drunk than she’s ever been before to be able to be intimate with this girl.. screams that she’s not actually comfortable with it to me.
Also also, she’s this massively drunk. Can’t remember it and they still did stuff. If that was a guy everyone would be shouting predator

Reactions: 11
She said she said her name, can't bear to watch it again. What was it?

I feel like when Chloe comes here to read all this, along with reading all her comments on her photo she is going to be like oh tit what am I doing.. either that or give it another week or so and she will get the “ick” and bin her new girlfriend off.

“I didn’t want her to come on my Instagram stories and see me looking all gross”
What happened to no social media 😅

Reactions: 8
It’s all so childish... heehee we had sex heehee I fingered her 🥱 grow up!

I have sex too. Don’t feel the need to write a status letting my pals know I got my leg over.

Reactions: 17
Im so sorry but these stories have made me feel so uncomfortable the fact she was so drunk and probarly couldnt give consent makes me sick not saying she did not give consent although to give your young impressionable audience its ok its bleeping not ok lets be real if this was chloe talking about a guy bleeping her it would be rape not saying this girl raped her however i still stand by the fact if she was having sex with a guy it would be classed as rape as when ur drunk u cant give consent end of

also what happened to not over sharing and shes also admitted to cheating on Aaron the pubs have been shut for months nice to know she was breaking lock down to finger her girl on her period nice

Reactions: 10
Im so sorry but these stories have made me feel so uncomfortable the fact she was so drunk and probarly couldnt give consent makes me sick not saying she did not give consent although to give your young impressionable audience its ok its bleeping not ok lets be real if this was chloe talking about a guy bleeping her it would be rape not saying this girl raped her however i still stand by the fact if she was having sex with a guy it would be classed as rape as when ur drunk u cant give consent end of

also what happened to not over sharing and shes also admitted to cheating on Aaron the pubs have been shut for months nice to know she was breaking lock down to finger her girl on her period nice
Good point about lockdown .. as she was sharing a car with Hollie but going round someone’s house to get fingered ... what one is her support bubble 😬😂

Good point about lockdown .. as she was sharing a car with Hollie but going round someone’s house to get fingered ... what one is her support bubble 😬😂
Honestly this girl is trash i cant even bear to watch her stories just makes
Me angry the fact shes airing all this to her followers is just wtf

Reactions: 4

Agreed! If you are drunk you cannot give consent. There is no getting around that. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I know she said oh we stopped after a few minutes but if someone is drunk it shouldn’t even start as they cannot give consent. She said several times that she cannot remember anything - how does she know they stopped? Why was anything happening if she had drunk that much?

I’m calling bullshit. I don’t think she was as drunk as she made out.. I think she’s just really embarrassed about her behaviour. Her girlfriend clearly wasn’t into it and instead of being like ah okay, my bad. She’s gone down the route ohHEHEHEH oh my god. I can’t even remember it.
She’s supposed to be a mother and she’s getting drunk the first time she meets someone. It’s vile.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker but I had to finally join in 😂 I can NOT get over how alike they look 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.