Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhGrinchy

Imagine going that into depth about what happened when you had sex with your new girlfriend for the first time. Absolute cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I will call it now (and please excuse my extreme bitchy-ness) she is not with that girl because she wants to be in a relationship. She is with her to get sexual experience and to tick something off her 'I'm better than you' list. iirc she said she was breaking up with her girlfriend if she couldn't get her to y'know (I hate the word sorry). That's just fucking immature, if you like someone it shouldn't matter what happens on your first sexual encounter. She seems the be using her bisexuality or gay-ness (whatever she claims) as some weird status symbol. You are not 14 years old, you do not need to post about your 'awakening' everywhere, no one gives a shit. You're not some magical unicorn, you just brag about it a lot more than anyone who has been through the same

Reactions: 19

gossiplurkerx

Already looks like a twat with those dinosaurs that are on her fingers. I wouldn't cum either that would honestly be vag block for me thinking of being trex deep 😭😭😭 how many fingers? The one with the triceratops on. Nah try the one with the brontosaurus

Chloe make me cum and call me John Hammond 😭😭😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s tragic. Imagine being a mother and planning a day drinking session on the first day out of lockdown. Hopefully Aaron’s got his head screwed on and has something nice for the boys planned.
I absolutely don't see an issue with parents in general arranging nights out for when we are allowed, because it's been a damn hard year for most of us! I don't include chloe in that she has done as she pleased. But her first thought shouldn't be going out, her kids will be going through a hard time right now she should be arranging things to do with them as a first thought.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Chloe definitely has a type - has a car and a job so she can sponge off them. How long until they just can't cope with every other weekend and need to move in together because they are so love?

• Haha

loobyloo1988

It’s all so childish... heehee we had sex heehee I fingered her 🥱 grow up!

I have sex too. Don’t feel the need to write a status letting my pals know I got my leg over.

Reactions: 17

gossipgirl425

Chilled Sunday, yeah with a photo of you, your new ‘gf’ and your ex on a picture in the background hahahaha ffs

• Haha

Bl44

The things I would do to be lucky enough to have two gorgeous little boys to take to the farm or the zoo 😔 she doesn’t realise how blessed she is

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I can't help but wonder if the shoe had been on the other foot, and Aaron had come out in a gay relationship so soon after he split from Chloe, how the reaction would be. I imagine she'd have dragged his name through the mud at every single opportunity....

Reactions: 16

girlsmouther

So she’s done stuff with girls after nights out?sooooo behind her partners back when he’s at home with the kids?so she cheated?the gf looks the spit of her sister eloise&does no one find it weird none of her partners have any social media?in 2021?!xx

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are actually together and this huge lesbian obsession everywhere is to throw the benefit fraud investigators off.
As parenting together or not, I don’t see the appeal of spending time with your ex pretending to be a family that you’re not 😬 shame she wasn’t so friendly with Coparenting when it came to Aaron’s first son 😬😂

• Haha

NoseyBiatch92

Anyone else think she’s not actually BI?
I have nothing against anyone who is by the way but I feel like it’s only come about mainly since she started going on Tik tok
She’s then had to be drunk both times she’s been intimate with her new gf and she was also drinking all the times she was on Tik tok doing her lives talking about it too, I feel like she likes the hype of it and wants to be BI but doesn’t actually feel that way about women when it comes down to it

Like you can find a woman attractive and not be BI
If she is, fair play to her but ive just found it odd watching the past few months

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Also did anyone else see on chloes story yesterday when she said her girlfriend googled her. Hahahahaa. Fuck of Chloe you’ve got 39k followers who do you actually think you are 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Instead of sharing slimming world recipes to help people lose weight she’s now helping people to lose weight by putting them off their food with tmi 🤮

• Haha