Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stayed away from these threads for a while but I sincerely hope that now her and Aaron have parted ways she realises that she needs to do more for those boys. Previously she's always had Aaron to fall back on, going to get drunk in her room whilst he parents the boys etc. Now she's on her own, she's got no choice but to step up and I sincerely hope she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So let me get this straight, she was in long term relationship for 6 years, with a man when she was 16 and he was mid 20s... never been with a female, has two kids with a man, openly speaks about unsolicited dick pics but is still out here trying to convince everyone shes bi because her friend once touched her tits for content for onlyfans.. shes never been with a girl either?
Pack it in chlo stop making a mockery of those who still struggle in 2021 to come out.
The reality for some is that they can't come out for what ever reason, and we have smelly fanny chlo jumping on bandwagons for likes... thats when you know you're lowest of the low ladies and gents

Chloe toad has a smelly fingers pass it on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Posted a story about how she wants to get back into Instagram.. hun where’s all your content then??

Reactions: 3
Posted a story about how she wants to get back into Instagram.. hun where’s all your content then??
There is none.her life is boring.influencers have a “brand” something public relate to,she has nothing,can’t even jump on the mum bandwagon because well..... all she has is slimming world and pretending to be bi.there is nothing interesting about her&not being cruel but there are millions of other girls who have the “look” and she doesn’t.there is literally nothing about her.she needs to get a job&discover a real personality not this fake persona that changes like the wind xx

Reactions: 6
Chloe we get it you are boring and losing followers but stop using the LGBT tags to gain followers. All these personality changes I am surprised she hasn’t got a diagnosis.

Reactions: 3
She’s tragic. Imagine being a mother and planning a day drinking session on the first day out of lockdown. Hopefully Aaron’s got his head screwed on and has something nice for the boys planned.
They are literally all the same - dump the kids with your parents when it’s your weekend just so you can go to the pub 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It really reminds me of Regina George in Mean Girls - “stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!”. She’s trying to make a social media influencer career happen off the back of Girlsmouth & people just aren’t interested. I find the whole basis of influencing morally wrong - you’re being paid to influence people to buy stuff they don’t need, to portray a lifestyle they don’t have. Insta is filled with these morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chloe we get it you are boring and losing followers but stop using the LGBT tags to gain followers. All these personality changes I am surprised she hasn’t got a diagnosis.
I think she is mentally unwell! Bipolar of some kind. Scary to watch! But also I do pity her. She brings it all on herself, her poor boys.

Reactions: 5
I think she is trying to become her mate Holly. She has not a single original idea, everything she does has been done over and over again. She needs to pick a lane and stop trying to make "chloe todd insta famous" happen

I know this will sound catty but influencers have lives that others want to emulate,or aspire to.chloe lives in a council flat (so do I) gets annoyed with her kids all the time,can’t stick to anything and lies.peoppe won’t aspire to her “normal average” life.i don’t know how she thinks they will.she genuinely needs to get a job,find interests and she’d be happier.xx

I think she is mentally unwell! Bipolar of some kind. Scary to watch! But also I do pity her. She brings it all on herself, her poor boys.
I can see a break down happening to be honest,I hope I am wrong xx

Makes me laugh how she said yesterday “from Monday I’m coming back, back to my chatty stories” bla bla bla.. it’s obviously SO forced, or she would just come back whenever she feels like it (rather than picking a day to “start”) and it would just happen, she would be chatting like any normal person. She is so confused and so all over the place, hasn’t got a clue who she is, keep trying to impersonate people and copy other influencers, just not happening for her. No idea why she doesn’t just have a go at being herself, she might actually get somewhere.

Reactions: 10
Stolen picture of Pinterest of a safari for the gram such 💫 content 💫. She literally has nothing to post so shes posting a random picture to be active. Can’t you just paint with the kids or something...

What's her engagement rate? Honestly she's so boring wacth she'll desperately start posting in SW groups on the beg trying to get her followers back up

Doing a selfie boomerang whilst walking across the road with a child on a bike behind you , whatttt

Reactions: 2
She is really good at English? Yet struggles with simple words half the time? OK chlo pull the other one it has bells on!!
Also back next week and back on slimming world because that's not a shock to anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.