Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting her gf to do tiktoks because she got views. She literally said it herself, her gf is stupid to not notice!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Surely if she was unwell like that she should have done a covid test, not self diagnosed herself with tonsillitis straight away?

Reactions: 2
There is a post on the girls mouth group being posted every day again... Chloe obviously needs some dolla for her boohoo klarna payment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely if she was unwell like that she should have done a covid test, not self diagnosed herself with tonsillitis straight away?
Didn’t you know? Chloe is basically a qualified doctor πŸ˜‚ she watched greys anatomy.. she’s basically Meredith grey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are Facebook groups actually allowed to charge?
not according to terms and conditions.

you can advertise but you are not supposed to charge to advertise.

tbh it doesn’t bother me in the slightest that she does... if u can get away with it, go for it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈIf it helps smaller businesses advertise -great!

my issues are;

-I’d shocked if she actually does declare the earnings and pay tax.

-the amount of shady looking β€˜pyramidy types’ I’ve seen go on, not to mentioned dodgy aesthetic β€˜companies’ (and by that I mean Becky jabbing lip fillers in her flat after completing a wowcher course for Β£19.99)

-lying about having meetings with zuckerburg. Yeaaa sure hun! Totes legit πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 8
Yeah but it's different for GM they have had many meetings with people from Facebook who are basically bending the rules for chloe, because she just left a 7 year relationship and found love with a lady.
Didn’t know she found love with a lady... is it mentioned anywhere? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean how can you say your tiktok video went crazy when yeah ok it had 75k views but only 3000 and odd likes 🀣
I class a video going viral when it gets a lot of likes.
Might just be me but the views are nothing to get excited about it means people have watched your video and not liked what they have watched 🀣

• Haha
I want to know if her and Aaron I actual best friends or if she’s just saying that 😬 as I would not be best friends with someone that done all that to me 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.