Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine letting someone who isn’t a tattooist tattoo you 😳imagibe being THAT much of a mooch you’d rather look a prick forever than pay out xx

Chloe is a bum I hope the new gf doesn’t get hurt xx
Hope when it all goes tits up Holly comes and joins us and dishes the goss on Toady Todd and her fishy flaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Already looks like a twit with those dinosaurs that are on her fingers. I wouldn't cum either that would honestly be vag block for me thinking of being trex deep 😭😭😭 how many fingers? The one with the triceratops on. Nah try the one with the brontosaurus

Chloe make me cum and call me John Hammond 😭😭😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Chilled Sunday, yeah with a photo of you, your new ‘gf’ and your ex on a picture in the background hahahaha ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Being parented and probably supervised, might actually get to go outside if they are lucky this weekend without claustrophobic chlo and her 'bus and taxi anxiety'
i mean sorry but that takes the piss it should be nearly bed time routine time for them yet there still at Aarons

Reactions: 3
Grief this girl gets worse treats her kids like an inconvience. Can't be single for 5 mins now in a lesbian relationship no consideration of how to help her boys deal with the huge change that their mum and dad aren't together anymore.

She isn't insecure she dresses like a woman and really doesn't know how to dress for the occasion.

The more I look at chloe the more I feel the ginger hair and poses are reminiscent of her friend Hollie.

Also where's that family member Beth or whatever gone funny how she's disappeared

Reactions: 9
Just came on to post that. What a bleeping loser hahahahha! Her girlfriend looks like a bloke anyway so she’s done well with trying to find a ‘masculine’ female to say she’s fully for the nunny hahahah

Reactions: 5
Came here to post this!
Also I’m sure her gf is lovely, but I can’t look at her without seeing woody from Toystory

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread idea; palmed off the kids, got shot of the mister.... but She’s alright huns, she’s now dating her sister 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The thing is I brought up on here how it’s weird that she still has photos up of aaron

NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE

But because when I split up with my partner it upset me seeing family photos still up the wall and reminded me what use to be and broke my heart

she clearly has no heart

sorry for the caps just annoyed me when she mentioned my comment on her Instagram stories 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.