Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 535345Killed me off Aarons head just floating in the middle 😆😆
She did not. 😂

I can’t believe she is still going on about being a lesbian after coming out of a 7 year relationship. Change the record we get it.

Chloe just bought followers after losing loads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everything she does is out of pure desperation for more followers. She’s made a point of mentioning that her followers are dropping now and it’s just so glaringly obvious that it’s on her mind. Also it really bugs me when she posts on girlsmouth trying to blag more followers, acting like she is actually interested in people’s response to her post. Not one bit.. she just wants them to give her a follow. Such a sad loser and a really pathetic way to live life.

Reactions: 6
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ looks like she definitely got a tattoo on her hand going by this ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a successful business entrepreneur hun xo

well done for making a bleeping Facebook group.. when is she going to stop banging on about girls mouth as if it’s a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Early thread title -
Failing to make my gf cum during sex while staring at pictures on the wall of my ex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d really rather you didn’t do a chatty story Chloe mate 🤭😂 pipe down and look after your kids instead
Honestly she gets so defensive i dont have to share it on instagram but can share she made her girlfriend cum 🤣🤣 i hope Aaron goes for full parental responsiabillity of the kids i really do

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No chatty story catch up today huns cos she’s feeling soooo poorly. Hmm maybe it’s that coronavirus that’s going round that you’ve caught AGAIN cos you can’t stick to the rules of social distancing 💅🏼

• Heart
No chatty story catch up today huns cos she’s feeling soooo poorly. Hmm maybe it’s that coronavirus that’s going round that you’ve caught AGAIN cos you can’t stick to the rules of social distancing 💅🏼
Or her infected home made tattoo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's got tonsillitis now....after spending the weekend with her pals drinking (indoors) and seeing her girlfriend (also indoors) oh Clo, I thought one round of Covid would be enough, you know you can get it more than once right? I know she says it's tonsillitis which it MAY be, however I think ebbing on the side of caution right now wouldn't go amiss. After all, she has 2 young kids who will be resuming nursery/school this week. She is thick as tit. Lets not forget it is still ILLEGAL to meet up indoors with anyone not in your 'bubble'

Reactions: 8
Poor kids will be stuck in with her sulking over a bit of ‘tonsillitis’ funny how she was fine all weekend 🤣🙄

• Haha
Crazy that isn’t it thst chloe only gets ill when she should be being a mother.she never gets ill when she’s going out or doing what she wants.her immune system must be so astute to know when to get ill!xx

Reactions: 10
Crazy that isn’t it thst chloe only gets ill when she should be being a mother.she never gets ill when she’s going out or doing what she wants.her immune system must be so astute to know when to get ill!xx
THIS!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah imagine using your new relationship as a way to gain followers though 😭 her poor gf, she probably really likes toad (who tf knows why though), but toad is just using her for engagement 😭

Reactions: 7
Ah imagine using your new relationship as a way to gain followers though 😭 her poor gf, she probably really likes toad (who tf knows why though), but toad is just using her for engagement 😭
I feel like shes throwing everything out the window i wont show them on socials or have them around the kids she clearly did yesterday the kids will be negelected at weekends so she can have her around honestly it fucks me off give them kids to someone who wants them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.