Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted this
Awwww cute chloe acting like she hasn't been on one of these threads throwing her followers under the bus, calling them all sorts of weird...... then preaching mental health, be kind and bullying but🐸☕

She just posted this
Awwww that makes sense the girl is a wonnabe influencer / mua with 93 followers sooooo is basically doing what chloe does.... using for clout

Reactions: 3
Chloe said they’ve only started talking since March 3rd. Can only see her every other week because of the children going to Aaron’s (hats off to her if this is true - but I doubt it) but she’s already seen her 3 times? And seeing her this Saturday? So by her timeline she met her for the first time the weekend after first “starting to speak to her” either her story is lies and they spoke before then, OR she met someone in person she had spoken to online for all of 3 days?!
Now she’s a grown women etc but I seriously worry about the safety and the narrative she’s painting for people. It’s really quite dangerous. How well can you seriously know someone after 3 days, and if she’s on the phone to her non-stop then her poor children are being completely ignored so she can sext her new girlfriend of 5 seconds.

Conclusion of Chloes stories:

met a girl 4 weeks after breaking up with long term partner
Living best single life huns whilst on every dating app possible, talking to men and women.
met a stranger on the internet within 3 minutes of knowing them
Got drunk. Got fingered. Can’t finger her missus
Got it on with her gf on her period - HAD TO TELL THE WORLD
encouraged her followers who are clearly incredibly young, impressionable or really stupid to believe her tit but still; let’s tell the world meeting a stranger, getting so blind drunk you can’t remember anything, perform sexual acts without permission on said stranger
Gone official with her new gf with 4 weeks and 3 meetings 😂 it’s incredibly cringe and embarrassing really
But oh heheheheheh everything is so funny.
brilliant. Absolutely bleeping brilliant. What a tart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Chloe definitely has a type - has a car and a job so she can sponge off them. How long until they just can't cope with every other weekend and need to move in together because they are so love?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chloe said they’ve only started talking since March 3rd. Can only see her every other week because of the children going to Aaron’s (hats off to her if this is true - but I doubt it) but she’s already seen her 3 times? And seeing her this Saturday? So by her timeline she met her for the first time the weekend after first “starting to speak to her” either her story is lies and they spoke before then, OR she met someone in person she had spoken to online for all of 3 days?!
Now she’s a grown women etc but I seriously worry about the safety and the narrative she’s painting for people. It’s really quite dangerous. How well can you seriously know someone after 3 days, and if she’s on the phone to her non-stop then her poor children are being completely ignored so she can sext her new girlfriend of 5 seconds.

Conclusion of Chloes stories:

met a girl 4 weeks after breaking up with long term partner
Living best single life huns whilst on every dating app possible, talking to men and women.
met a stranger on the internet within 3 minutes of knowing them
Got drunk. Got fingered. Can’t finger her missus
Got it on with her gf on her period - HAD TO TELL THE WORLD
encouraged her followers who are clearly incredibly young, impressionable or really stupid to believe her tit but still; let’s tell the world meeting a stranger, getting so blind drunk you can’t remember anything, perform sexual acts without permission on said stranger
Gone official with her new gf with 4 weeks and 3 meetings 😂 it’s incredibly cringe and embarrassing really
But oh heheheheheh everything is so funny.
brilliant. Absolutely bleeping brilliant. What a tart.
Chloe is a "without a trace / criminal minds" episode waiting to happen, if she is meeting people off the Internet with very little knowledge of them! This time she seems to have been lucky, but next time it might not be the case. The girl lacks common sense and maturity. She isn't a kid and she must know how dangerous it could have turned out for her.

If arron has the kids every other weekend and she is seeing her this weekend...... where were the kids the weekend just gone when she was clearly with her hence the picture?

Reactions: 5
Aaron definitely did have Facebook, I remember when I got booted from girlsmouth looking through her profile and her friends list was open, now its locked down but he definitely did have it at one point

Reactions: 3
Aaron definitely did have Facebook, I remember when I got booted from girlsmouth looking through her profile and her friends list was open, now its locked down but he definitely did have it at one point
Yeah Chloe probably talked him into deleting his profile so she can say and do what she wants like the weirdo she is 😂

Reactions: 2
He also has insta. Weather it’s a new profile who knows. But if it is, that says a lot really. Chloe basically banned him from social media!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This girl preaches for MH like she wasn’t a high school bully, doesn’t own a bitchy group of bullies on facebook, doesn’t use peoples tragedies/stories for her own financial gain, doesn’t use people in general, doesn’t ignore her kids and the list goes on.
Nasty girls always cry about being kind when they get called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow. Just caught up... again!

They always say the controlling narcissists move on fast.
Those stories really disturbed me. I love sex, love it love it! I often have conversations about my sex life with my CLOSE friends but those stories are wrong I felt uncomfortable knowing this girl was on her period, I felt uncomfortable knowing chloe got so drunk she "didn't know what she was doing", I felt uncomfortable hearing that her gf couldn't finish because she wasn't comfortable and was panicking.
Also the comment "I couldn't let anyone touch me when I'm on my period so I can't believe she let me" then seconds later saying she couldn't climax because she was uncomfortable and panicking!?
Maybe you need to learn to read the room abit better Chloe. Whys it all about sex "if I can't make her cum the 3rd time it's over" whatttttt

Reactions: 12

Those stories really disturbed me. I love sex, love it love it! I often have conversations about my sex life with my CLOSE friends but those stories are wrong I felt uncomfortable knowing this girl was on her period, I felt uncomfortable knowing chloe got so drunk she "didn't know what she was doing", I felt uncomfortable hearing that her gf couldn't finish because she wasn't comfortable and was panicking.
Also the comment "I couldn't let anyone touch me when I'm on my period so I can't believe she let me" then seconds later saying she couldn't climax because she was uncomfortable and panicking!?
Maybe you need to learn to read the room abit better Chloe. Whys it all about sex "if I can't make her cum the 3rd time it's over" whatttttt
It was the "if I can't make her come that will be the end" paraphrasing there, that got me. Like the girl told her she has issues and has to be comfortable and she says that? It comes across although she is saying she was drunk that she initiated the sex and the gf wasn't that comfortable.
I feel like she doesn't want the relationship she wants the sex with a woman as a medal to wear.

Reactions: 15

I completely agree . I'm very open about sex with close friends but on a public platform no way , well definitely not the way she does anyway ! She just seems so immature. Like a child talking in the playground with her friends ! She also acknowledged her family will see it yet still carries on !

Oh my god! I had no idea about this platform, until Chloe mentioned all the hate on her stories yesterday I HAD to check it out.

I was heaving at her stories, she is absolutely vile and her littleboy was playing in the same room:sick::sick::sick:

The best bit was when she said ‘I just know your are all living for these stories’ ....No Hun, everybody’s laughing at you having a girlfriend after 3 dates and how embarrassing you are for your little boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone please be proud of me for leaving a long term relationship so quickly then entering a new relationship, only met 3 times but spent most of the time doing sexual tit 🤮

She makes me so happy to of had my kids slightly older, as I could never act like that as a mum, that would’ve been my behaviour at 17 🤢 well okay maybe not as slutty 😬😂

Reactions: 10
I’m so lost but did I hear her say ‘she was so wet but I couldn’t do anything coz she was on her period’ 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Part of me think she shared it cause a few on here have said she would never go down on a girl

Reactions: 6
We didn't need to hear all that chat...... no justification for it in my opinion. What a dirty girty sharing that on her large platform. Nothing to be embarrassed about actually doing these things tbh but to tell such intimate details ins uch a public way is cringe. You can be open and you can be crass. There's a difference.

Reactions: 10
We didn't need to hear all that chat...... no justification for it in my opinion. What a dirty girty sharing that on her large platform. Nothing to be embarrassed about actually doing these things tbh but to tell such intimate details ins uch a public way is cringe. You can be open and you can be crass. There's a difference.
I agree i dont know why she think its ok to share all this mind u she over shared with Aaron didnt she

Reactions: 2
Can someone please be proud of me for leaving a long term relationship so quickly then entering a new relationship, only met 3 times but spent most of the time doing sexual tit 🤮

She makes me so happy to of had my kids slightly older, as I could never act like that as a mum, that would’ve been my behaviour at 17 🤢 well okay maybe not as slutty 😬😂
This!! I'm glad I was older when I had mine so there was no one other than me to be embarrassed by me acting a fool when I was younger.

She will look back one day (probably not) and be embarrassed that she shared intimate details of sexual encounters with thousands of strangers. There's being honest and open then there's chloe. No one needed to know that she was rubbing her gfs fairy garden while she is partaking in mother nature's monthly torture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.