Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I'm going to say is that Chloe is vile.
Her partner is obviously a pretty private person (hence her allegedly not having social media) and Chloe is parading her all over her Instagram.
As well as that, doing tattoos at home? Yet another fantastic example to her young followers. Professional or not tattoos need to be done in sterile environments, not grubby flats.
I'm sick to death of seeing this girl promote bad behaviour- getting blackout drunk for sex, constantly breaking COVID rules, getting lip filler from places just because it's free, getting tattoos without researching the artist and putting no thought into it, and now she's getting a tattoo in her flat off her girlfriend. Fantastic example, really 10/10.

Reactions: 22
Aw no she is not a 25(?) year old mother of 2 promoting at home tattoo kits 😩😂 She’s got the mental age of a 16 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow some of you girls have good eyes with the Bluetooth name , although wasn't she out with her friend holly last night so could she be there too? I could be wrong though haha. I honestly can't believe they are doing a home tattoo. So dangerous and definitely not something to promote to other people ! Even if her partner is a qualified tattooist it doesn't make it okay 🤦‍♀️ xxx

Reactions: 3
She’ll be getting her girlfriends initials for the shock factor. Literally bores the life out of me she does. Why the duck is she encouraging at home tattoo kits yet claims she’s an ‘influencer’...

Reactions: 12
The things I would do to be lucky enough to have two gorgeous little boys to take to the farm or the zoo 😔 she doesn’t realise how blessed she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The things I would do to be lucky enough to have two gorgeous little boys to take to the farm or the zoo 😔 she doesn’t realise how blessed she is
Exactly this!!

Poor kids have to sit inside all week or go to school. She doesn’t take them out because she’d wanna show off all over insta that she’s managed to be a mum for the day. They’re put in front of tablets and given sweets for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just me that isn’t at all surprised toads new girlfriend happens to drive an Audi (that looks fairly new) and be in labelled clothes.. she be the original GOLDDIGGA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her girlfriend looks like that lesbian girl couple on tik tok everyone takes the piss out of cant remember there names

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously Chloe won't be taking the kids anywhere now she's not with Aaron, she's got a phobia of buses and taxis 😂😂😂

Her girlfriend won't be a tattoo artist or they wouldn't have bought a at home stick and poke kit 😅

Reactions: 7
Her girlfriend won't be a tattoo artist or they wouldn't have bought a at home stick and poke kit 😅
Can you imagine letting someone who isn’t a tattooist tattoo you 😳imagibe being THAT much of a mooch you’d rather look a prick forever than pay out xx

Just me that isn’t at all surprised toads new girlfriend happens to drive an Audi (that looks fairly new) and be in labelled clothes.. she be the original GOLDDIGGA
Chloe is a bum I hope the new gf doesn’t get hurt xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.