Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going that into depth about what happened when you had sex with your new girlfriend for the first time. Absolute cringe.
It is just 🤢 people don’t want to know about your sex life. How is the new girlfriend ok with her talking about intimate times after them being together like 3 weeks?

Reactions: 9
It is just 🤢 people don’t want to know about your sex life. How is the new girlfriend ok with her talking about intimate times after them being together like 3 weeks?
It’s really grossed me out. I’m all for being open and chatty on your Instagram stories if you’re trying to be an influencer but I think she’s gone a step too far. Especially when she said ‘apparently I even tried to shove my finger up her bum hole’ ok who the hell wants to know that crap? Gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If husband was on social media talking about how we have sex I would be mortified.

I’m no prude but her stories are 🤮🤮🤮
No me neither I’m very open and I’ll gladly talk about sex with friends etc but I wouldn’t go into as depth as she has, especially to her thousands of followers mostly who she’s never met and doesn’t know. Absolutely gross 😂

Reactions: 7
It's the not being able to keep up with what she has said before for me. In her q&a she said everyone in her family was dead supportive except her grandparents. Now none of them were? Pick a lane chloe. She also said she had to check the dates the started talking because of her cheating rumors, if it didn't start before they split then she wouldn't need to check! Also the implying they has been split for a while and he was just living there....... I wouldn't spend £700 on a PlayStation for my ex, I wouldn't even buy them a glass of free water.

Also that's a really really new relationship (with yet another person with no social media) with a person who is clearly a private person because of that fact and chloe is already blasting the ins and outs.of their sex life on insta.

Reactions: 15
I can’t watch her fringe is annoying me. Could someone summarise? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Basically she gave everyone a run down on how their first night went. She got really really drunk, she’s never been that drunk before, they did it for the first time and the girl didn’t even climax (she said it differently but I’m trying to put it nicer cos she sounded gross talking about it) and Chloe didn’t even know what to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh she also said we were all lying about her being on benefits with Aaron still living there and about her cheating on him etc. 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Basically she gave everyone a run down on how their first night went. She got really really drunk, she’s never been that drunk before, they did it for the first time and the girl didn’t even climax (she said it differently but I’m trying to put it nicer cos she sounded gross talking about it) and Chloe didn’t even know what to do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone knows she is bisexual we don’t doubt it why does she have to go in so much detail like she is trying to prove herself 🤢

I get she wants to be chatty but she needs to remember her ex and his family will probably see these. Her children’s friend’s parents will probably see these too.

Reactions: 3
How irritating is her fringe :ROFLMAO: Can't even concentrate on the story cos all I wanna do is sort her hair

I'm sure she's got a hickey as well #stayclassy

Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha " I now realise I overshare everything"

Ends it with Aaron, won't be speaking on it.

Next sentence: I dIDNt MaKe mY GiRLfRIeND cuM

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As an influencer with a large, YOUNG following, should she really be promoting having sex with someone you've only met once? Should she then further be explaining that she was so blind drunk she couldn't even remember it, nor did she know what she was doing? We've all heard the stories where the girl gets blind drunk, sleeps with a man, then claims she didn't consent. Etc. I am NOT in any way implying Chloe didn't consent by the way, not at all, it's clear she did. But what picture does that paint for young girls? If you're nervous about your first time, just get yourself so blind drunk you don't know what you're doing?

Fair enough sharing her story, but she could caveat it with something like "girls, if you're nervous about sleeping with someone then wait until you feel comfortable, don't feel like you have to drink to build up the confidence, it's ok to wait until you're ready".

She's an abysmal excuse for an influencer.

Reactions: 24
As an influencer with a large, YOUNG following, should she really be promoting having sex with someone you've only met once? Should she then further be explaining that she was so blind drunk she couldn't even remember it, nor did she know what she was doing? We've all heard the stories where the girl gets blind drunk, sleeps with a man, then claims she didn't consent. Etc. I am NOT in any way implying Chloe didn't consent by the way, not at all, it's clear she did. But what picture does that paint for young girls? If you're nervous about your first time, just get yourself so blind drunk you don't know what you're doing?

Fair enough sharing her story, but she could caveat it with something like "girls, if you're nervous about sleeping with someone then wait until you feel comfortable, don't feel like you have to drink to build up the confidence, it's ok to wait until you're ready".

She's an abysmal excuse for an influencer.
I agree with this! Not even with just sex, if anything in life makes you that nervous you need to get blind drunk to do it. At that moment it's not the right thing to do! She knows some young girls will follow her she needs to be more catious in what she says.

Sorry if that has been said but her story has more holes than a block of cartoon cheese?
Did she say she was on a night out then met up with her girlfriend ? Pubs have been shut for months.. but she has admitted to breaking lockdown as well.... and then she said she did things with girls after a night out but not full sex? So she has just admitted cheating on Aaron but with a woman so that’s okay? 🤨 she makes me cringe

How did they meet if the new GF does not have any form of social media apparently and it was lockdown? Lollll

Reactions: 4
I just think she’s full of BS and I finally unfollowed her 😂 she’s just so fake; the way she speaks /mannerisms it’s all a show she puts on! No wonder all her partners don’t have social media (or rather she blocks them probs lol) cause no one watching that would find her attractive 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.