Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will it be till Chloe does a story about consent 🤔
Honestly like someone else said being so drunk u cant give consent and to give ur audience the impression its ok its not bleeping ok for someone to carry on doing stuff to u if ur so drunk u cant consent to it imagine if her sister went to her and said my boyfriend did x y z to me but i wa sso drunk i cant remember and i was the drunkest ive ever been bet she would be saying how the guy is taking advantage of her honestly its not ok at all i know chloe is known for lying and even i am question how much is the truth but to just give the narrative in genrel is pretty worrying

Its also the reason so many SA victims dont come out because they think its their fault i feel like shes playing a very worrying game by saying all this

Reactions: 5
She said she can only see her new girlfriend every 2 weeks when the boys are with Aaron, she started talking to her on March 3 so that's just over a month, so they've obviously only met 3 times, once in the car and twice really drunk to finger each other whilst one is on her period 🤢 now they're official and she's posting pictures of them. Talk about rushed 😬 the girlfriend also looks really young, they won't last. Especially not after those stories today!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The over sharing isn’t even funny it’s disgusting, nobody needs to know those details except you and your partner

Reactions: 10
Im so sorry but these stories have made me feel so uncomfortable the fact she was so drunk and probarly couldnt give consent makes me sick not saying she did not give consent although to give your young impressionable audience its ok its bleeping not ok lets be real if this was chloe talking about a guy bleeping her it would be rape not saying this girl raped her however i still stand by the fact if she was having sex with a guy it would be classed as rape as when ur drunk u cant give consent end of

also what happened to not over sharing and shes also admitted to cheating on Aaron the pubs have been shut for months nice to know she was breaking lock down to finger her girl on her period nice
Vice versa too she was sticking her fingers in her gf bum when she didn’t say yes if a man was doing that to a woman thered be hell to pay.all comes across so wrong and terrible to a young audience xx

Reactions: 4
Very weird how both Aaron and "the girl" don't have social media 🧐
Also her long rambling stories gushing about "the girl" are so cringe 😬🤢

Omg and doing that story when her kids are around and listening is next level 😳

Reactions: 12
I think this is weird,for BOTH to have no social media at all,my gran is 87&has social media.does not know much how to use it but she has it lol,2 young people don’t have it? very odd.they can’t see what she writes more like xx

Reactions: 3
Vice versa too she was sticking her fingers in her gf bum when she didn’t say yes if a man was doing that to a woman thered be hell to pay.all comes across so wrong and terrible to a young audience xx
oh absoloutly and even then i feel like people will say well there both drunk but this is where i feel like the whole concept of consent has grown so much in recent years even 3-5 years ago i would be saying that but thats because i feel like society to a degree normalises this behaviour when lets be honest weather 1 or both of u r in a state u can not control your decisions and think straight for yourself ur in no fit state to consent to anything its just really messed up and the situation makes me feel so so uncomfortable

Omg and doing that story when her kids are around and listening is next level 😳
i personally dont believe this i feel like this is a cover up so she can say what she wants without the girl possiably finding out i feel like it would have to be a huge rarity in todays world for young people not to have any sort of social media i mean what r the chances of 2 people in ehr life having no SM lets be real we never seen this girl before so i wonder how they met in lcok down both drunk its just odd to me

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker. I have never commented before but she makes me sick to my stomach.
who would seriously take to insta to share the bullshit disgusting details coming out of her mouth today. Another 100 followers down. While her child is sat there listening to what a slag she is. She’s a disgusting excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 11
She just posted this
1) why is the girl searching chloe then tagging her LOOL

2) why her search bar saying google .com i am so confused i have a samsung so no idea if thats an iphone so its different or not ?+

Reactions: 6
Oh my goshhh those stories today. Theres hundreds. And I just want to go and cut her "fringe" off. It's not a fringe so stop letting it just hang like that. It looks awful! The hairdresser in me cannot handle it !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“be kind” is something head “influencers” have used as “I’m allowed to be a scumbag piece of crap individual and do awful things and you can’t hold me accountable” shes preaching mental health what about the mental health of those she destroys or her sons?xx

And another thing I know for a fact speaking about sex like that infront of your almost 3 year old is a safeguarding concern where social are concerned.it is not normal it is not ok,it is a concern and she needs to watch herself,if she is like this infront of people what does she say or do when she’s not on live?what do they hear or see?xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“be kind” is something head “influencers” have used as “I’m allowed to be a scumbag piece of crap individual and do awful things and you can’t hold me accountable” shes preaching mental health what about the mental health of those she destroys or her sons?xx
She only cares about herself. She really does seem like she doesn't mind destroying her boys MH, as long as she gets more attention online.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine all romeos nursery staff watch her tit show unfold and cringe!
Welcome new lurkers from the insta post 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's gone from saying she won't over share anymore especially with her break up etc but thinks it's completely acceptable to talk about fingering her new partner while she was on 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly feel sick . Somethings should be private. You wanna do that fine but don't tell the world 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I am baffled that people are supporting her after the stories today they are absolutely disgusting. How is the girlfriend not disgusted or embarrassed imagine them meeting each others families/friends who have watched those stories?
She stopped OF for her kids but instead shes telling all of instagram this crap.
She cries about trolls on here but acts like a complete tool and her friends are probably all saying the same stuff behind her back.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.