Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Ah my fella and the baby have gone. He’s secretly well fuming he’s had to go to a family dinner cos he won’t be allowed to watch the footie so I’m just gonna send him pics of me watching the footie from our livingroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Dunno what to do with myself! Might get a bath 😊
Bonus points if you send him pictures of you watching an entirely different game!

-

Feeling a bit better after having a lazy day, and housemate isn't coughing at all since he woke up, so hopefully just a 24 hour thing. I think the whole winter is going to be like this :rolleyes:

I got inspired by all your autumn leaf pictures the other day and just finished this - I'm still learning (and a bit hamfisted) but I don't hate it!

IMG_20211024_155707706.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m back from assembly. It was well good. The kids got their awards. Little peaches was well shy going up to collect his all the parents were like ‘aw’ but then he sat proudly on the winners bench holding up his certificate proper smiling and giggling with his friends. He got a bit tearful saying bye to us I think having us in school is a bit much for him. His mate walked him back with his arm round him and it was dead cute 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve got a bit of a headache and I feel dead sad 😅 I know it’s just hair and it’ll grow back but it’s not the point. She always oversteps the mark and I know I take the piss out of her for being annoying and saying Nana all the time but she’s proper annoying and ever since I’ve had the baby she’s overstepped her boundaries and made me feel shit 😞 might have an early night!

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I haven't been able to read the thread because there are 6 pages and my scrolling thumb is weak. I will come back later and catch up.

But guess who I saw today, after a year apart? My husband! We never planned to be apart for that long and seeing him today was so magical. I am lucky he is such an wonderful person. He brought in some cookies that the junior jellies had made and it was just nice. We sat and ate crisps and cookies and chatted. So lovely.

It has poured with rain here all day, dull. I am tucked up in bed with my Kindle and am all warm and cosy. But I want to go home. Waaaahm

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I am sick to the back teeth of being treated like a piece of shit by my employer. I've finally had enough. I NEED to find a new job and at this point I don't even care if it's in the sector I'm studying for or not. I do not get paid enough to be called "fucking incompetent" by a man old enough to be my Father over a mistake HE made which I refused to rectify. Not my job to fix the mistakes of somebody who earns triple what I do.

• Angry
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve just got home. Still a bit awkward between me and my fella and his mum has text me twice saying sorry. I’m just ignoring her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning! I’ve just woken up. Little peaches was up in the night again. This time at 1:30am because he doesn’t want to sleep because ‘sleeping makes him tired’ 😑😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve been up most of the night 😞 dunno whether it’s anxiety about going into work or what but I feel horrendous 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hello lovely chatters. Today is going to be incredibly tough. I have to take my gorgeous cat to the vet so he can run across the rainbow bridge. I’m heartbroken as I’m here alone and he’s the most gorgeous cat who we adore. Sorry to bring the mood down but I don’t know where else to reach out

• Heart
  • Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I'm so drunk

Little miss 'I don't drink' except I'm weak as fuck when we go out and can't stick to it. Oh well

Amazing night
I've eaten so much cake i never want cake again. Danced and laughed with my kids. Catch up with my family and the husband drove so life is good. A bit wobbly but good 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
So I finally told my mum that I wasn't willing to stay over at Christmas (they live in a rural village so it's incredibly difficult to get there and back on the day) because I can't cope with her drinking. I told her that if she didn't get fully drunk then I'd stay over.

She said no, and that I therefore wasn't going to see them at Christmas.

I feel so sad right now, but I can't mentally cope with seeing her so ill so it's the best of two horrible choices :(

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Happy birthday @lemonlime.

You share a birthday with my husband, Middle Jelly who seems to have a chicken egg obsession at the moment started today trying to make scrambled eggs for daddy. You all know Middle Jelly so you can imagine how that went.

I am in bed waiting for a bacon sandwich to arrive. Then they will get me dressed and sit me in the wheelchair for an hour. I passed clean out yesterday after sitting for too long, my blood pressure was 63/55 and everyone got very excited. It is frustrating to only be able to sit for such a short time. I feel like I will never get back to normal at this rate.

After that it will be Kindle and more Killer in my Village.

Hope those who had bad nights have better days. X

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My husband's just rang me to ask if he was dreaming or did he really wake up last night to hear me telling the cat to stop eating my bra?
I can confirm he wasn't dreaming. Woken up by the cat bouncing around the wooden chest at the bottom of the bed around 2.30am, (I had left my clothes on it last night before going to bed) playing with my bra and giving the straps a good old chew!

At least it was only a cheap one from Primark 😹

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning! The baby slept til 10 past 7 today! But I was up twice through the night not being able to sleep 😂 I think my body is used to waking up with the baby so I naturally wake up through the night even if I don’t need to 😅

it’s the babies Halloween playgroup today! He’s a little skeleton but it’s all fancy colours and got a bow tie on, he looks well cute in it 🤣 I might be biased but I reckon he’ll be the cutest there/best dressed 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morninggg
I was in a good mood for about 5 mins. Now mr peaches will be lucky if I don’t knock him out. Do you ever just look at somebody and think you’re selfish and you’re doing it on purpose???

Anyway on a more positive note little peaches is getting a headteachers award in assembly this morning so we get to go and see. He has no idea he’s getting the award or that we’ll be there!!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii I’m home. What a day. Just dropped my half brother home on the way home and you know when somebody makes you feel proper shit about your life 😅 little peaches is just claiming his extra tv mins and then I’m gonna put him to bed and I may have a little cry 😅 I don’t even have any decent snacks. I was gonna knick some from my mums cupboard but I forgot when I was rushing to escape what felt like a mad house today 😅😅

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I just sorted out my new hoover! The baby was like this when I turned it on

but he got used to it and followed me round and wanted to push it himself 😅

• Haha
  • Heart