Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rubbish at staying up when I am home alone as well, @watermelon sugar I always treat myself to a long bath and then read in bed but I can't say I really enjoy it.

I am in bed watching Arsenal v Leeds. The Junior Jellies are there with their dad and I am fed up not to be with them. I have been in hospital for 106 days. When we went to watch blasted England lose on penalties I never imagined it would be the last thing I would do with the children for heaven knows how long. Had I known I would have made it something much more fun!

Anyway, c'mon Leeds.
Aw bless, I feel bad for saying I’m lonely it’ll be nothing compared to how you must feel! You’ll be at a football with your Jellies soon enough! I hope we all here keep you enough company! You all do me 💕

Reactions: 2
Aw bless, I feel bad for saying I’m lonely it’ll be nothing compared to how you must feel! You’ll be at a football with your Jellies soon enough! I hope we all here keep you enough company! You all do me 💕
No, no don't be silly it is all relative!

I have my own room now but I keep my dpor open so I can chat to Jill in the room opposite. Without her I would be stir crazy!

And i love reading this thread, it reminds me the real world is still going on out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone for reassuring me that I’m not overreacting, my boss is just a monumental prick 😅 I love this thread youre all great 💗💗

Ive decided I am gonna go in tomorrow, but if he does anything to make me feel awful I’m just gonna up and go. I’ve sent my cv round some local firms tonight so hopefully I’ll hear something. If not, I’ll just apply for jobs outside this sector, no job is worth feeling like this over so I’ll find a way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ive just dermaplaned my face, god I was fluffier than I thought. They could have recruited me for a Santa job 😂 I’m now in bed looking for something to watch, now I’ve finished You I’m stuck on what to watch!
hope everyone has a good evening xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The babies in bed, my fellas gone to darts. I hate Tuesdays 😂 I always feel dead lonely. I know it’s only one day but still 😅 I always think I’ll stay up and watch something new on TV but by the time comes I can never be bothered. I just don’t stay interested in anything for too long. I get so distracted easily anything I watch on tv I can’t be bothered with 😳 I just hate staying up on my own I always feel mega depressed. Lol 😅 I’ll probs just have a cup of tea and get an early night. Dunno why I always say get an early night like I don’t do it every other night 😅
Do you enjoy crafty type things? When I do my diamond painting or colouring with some background noise on the time literally whizzes past and it doesn't leave much room for stewing on things.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A friend has convinced me to sign up for a 9 mile race that’s essentially a mud bath in February. Fucccck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m another one in on my own! Every night when we put mini peaches to bed, mr peaches goes off to his mums to give her dinner and see her and whatever so it’s a bit lonely. I won’t moan too much though as I was desperate for her to move out 😅 I’d rather have my bed.

@ordinaryjelly I’ve been thinking for ages that the junior jellies have gone on a road trip to Leeds only to realise it’s at the Emirates which makes much more sense 😅 how is middle jelly coping with the season?? He must be LIVID!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@ordinaryjelly I’ve been thinking for ages that the junior jellies have gone on a road trip to Leeds only to realise it’s at the Emirates which makes much more sense 😅 how is middle jelly coping with the season?? He must be LIVID!
Hah, yeah they are only in London. I am pretty sure Middle Jelly will have taken his boots along ready to storm the pitch and show them how it is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
sending hugs to all of you that are feeling lonely tonight. 🤗❤ Im currently watching wentworth the fella is asleep next to me so Ive got snoring in one ear wentworth in the other.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone. I had a weird interaction today that has stuck in my mind for some reason, it's not that interesting.

I was browsing the cleaning products aisle in Poundland when a woman around the same age as me (late 20s) came up next to me said "You doing cleaning today then?"

.I looked at her , but before I had a chance to reply she said quietly "Did I annoy you? Sorry.. " then sloped off

She was quite soft spoken and was slurring her words a bit.. Not sure if she was drunk or just socially awkward. Or both. Maybe I scared her with my resting witch face.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been up most of the night 😞 dunno whether it’s anxiety about going into work or what but I feel horrendous 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
still have that headache from yesterday think it’s my sinuses that are causing the headache 🪦

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Good morning ✨

the babies got me making towers with his blocks already. I wouldn’t mind but he’s obsessed with going ‘AHHHHHH’ then pushing the tower over so the blocks go every where on our wooden floor. Wouldn’t mind but it’s loud at half 6 in the morning 🤣

hope everyone has a good Wednesday, good luck at work @WilmaHun 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope work goes okay @WilmaHun ♥

I am actually awake at a decent time and about to make some coffee. I am desperate for some stretches as I'm so stiff from my run last night 😅

Seeing the fella later and he is cooking, so I am going to do a quick cleaning blast through my flat as well on my lunch break. Can't wait to see him though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up a bit on this thread from yesterday.
@WilmaHun - 🤬 💩 Infuriating!!! It's really not acceptable for a man to behave in such an aggressive way in the workplace. We're supposed to feel safe at work not under threat from verbal abuse!
I hope today is at least a better day for you than yesterday. Get any job just to get away - your health is more important 💕

Hope everyone has a good day today 🖐🙂x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks everyone. I feel so silly but I’m so anxious. Which has also caused an Ibs flare up so I feel like death. I feel such an idiot for letting it get to me 😞 roll on 5! Hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Morning all. I eventually got back to sleep last night...and now work. Possibly still going to the office this week. Possibly not. Possibly nobody knows either way.

Hope it goes okay @WilmaHun, of course it got to you, it would get to anyone! And it's not like it's a one-off, he's got form for being a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.