Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to work tomorrow got me feeling like this

I wish all weekends were 3 days long, that extra day really does make all the difference. I’ve had a busy day and now I’m cream crackered. Boyfriend is out with a mate so I’m chilling in bed. I hate being in the house on my own though, every little noise creeps me out. I really need to hurry and put a deposit down on a puppy so I’ve got company 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You're doing great with your learning @Raymond Luxury-Yacht - and you'll only get better the more that you practice...but they'll still be dicks.
They don't deserve you @Raymond Luxury-Yacht everyone else said all the wise words above. X
There are some spineless people out there. I hope it doesn't put you off.
What they've done is crappy @Raymond Luxury-Yacht they should have either given you the time and resources to prepare or they should have let you know that they need someone with a bit more experience with the instrument. Giving you a thumbs up and then hiding behind a text to break some bad news is just bad form. Don't let this break your spirit, a year and you can already improvise, that's awesome! When I was a year into my violin lessons, I was barely tolerable haha. Enjoy playing, you'll improve:m
Thank you all so much 🥰😭 I did not expect that much love and support! I don’t know what I would have done without you 💝 You are all fantastic, I’m so so grateful and sending so much love back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I wish all weekends were 3 days long, that extra day really does make all the difference. I’ve had a busy day and now I’m cream crackered. Boyfriend is out with a mate so I’m chilling in bed. I hate being in the house on my own though, every little noise creeps me out. I really need to hurry and put a deposit down on a puppy so I’ve got company 😂
What breed you thinking of getting

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg so throughout our entire relationship whenever me & my fella eat cream cakes or cake he always goes ‘this smells funny, smell it’ and tries to smack the cake in my face 😂 he’s got me a few times! So we’re just eating a cream cake and I go ‘omgggg this smells vile I don’t think we can eat this?’ And he goes to sniff it and BAM cream all over his face 😊 fell for his own prank, dumbass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What they've done is crappy @Raymond Luxury-Yacht they should have either given you the time and resources to prepare or they should have let you know that they need someone with a bit more experience with the instrument. Giving you a thumbs up and then hiding behind a text to break some bad news is just bad form. Don't let this break your spirit, a year and you can already improvise, that's awesome! When I was a year into my violin lessons, I was barely tolerable haha. Enjoy playing, you'll improve:m

Didn't get the passport photo in the end, my hair was looking worse than I thought so I came back home to wash it lmao. Had pasta bake for dinner, couldn't be arsed to cook anything else. I wrote for a bit and I'm about to watch my new comfort videos on youtube, which are simple daily life vlogs from Japan. For some odd reason, I really enjoy watching a faceless woman do her grocery shopping at a Japanese supermarket or wash her dishes in silence.
Is it Nami you watch? I find her vlogs very soothing.
I'm still feeling 😕
Someone very close to me is struggling with their mental health and its upsetting to deal with.
Reading all your posts is a good distraction so keep them coming! 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Normally Tattle ads show me...

- Bags with Princess Diana printed on them
- The entire Jeffrey Archer back catalogue on audio
- Jackets that cost more than my rent

and in the past two days

- Wagamamas :unsure:
- Shark vacuum cleaners :oops:

but for once it actually shows something gorgeous - I'm not going to buy it, but if I had an ideal dream aesthetic (and the courage to wear it) it would be this shirt. Tucked into those orange trousers. The pattern is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I could murder a cream cake right now @watermelon sugar

All he brought from the petrol station was a packet of boring starburst.
Talk about push the boat out
I can't even be bothered to peel the individual wrappers off them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Don’t get a dog that steals your garlic bread though for god sake!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could murder a cream cake right now @watermelon sugar

All he brought from the petrol station was a packet of boring starburst.
Talk about push the boat out
I can't even be bothered to peel the individual wrappers off them.
Whaaat nah I'm a starburst bleep I'd be well happy - but a share bag, not a stick of them that's too cheap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm so drunk

Little miss 'I don't drink' except I'm weak as duck when we go out and can't stick to it. Oh well

Amazing night
I've eaten so much cake i never want cake again. Danced and laughed with my kids. Catch up with my family and the husband drove so life is good. A bit wobbly but good 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Woke up around 4 with an absolute pounder of a headache I have taken two paracetamol
And 2 tramadol and it has yet to lift.

Normally Tattle ads show me...

- Bags with Princess Diana printed on them
- The entire Jeffrey Archer back catalogue on audio
- Jackets that cost more than my rent

and in the past two days

- Wagamamas :unsure:
- Shark vacuum cleaners :oops:

but for once it actually shows something gorgeous - I'm not going to buy it, but if I had an ideal dream aesthetic (and the courage to wear it) it would be this shirt. Tucked into those orange trousers. The pattern is gorgeous.

Oh that shirt is gorgeous it’d be lovely with shorts and ankle boots x

Last edited:
  • Sad
I woke up with a headache too. Crawled out of my pit to take my pill and knock on the heating, now back in bed 😂

• Heart
I'm awake but still in bed too. Got up with middle kid at 7.30 then made a coffee and have come back to bed
Hangover free ish slight headache but nothing too bad.

Love a family wedding ☺☺

• Heart
So something that lives in my head rent free at the moment…

A few years ago I used to live in a different part of town and on our long runs we’d go to the very very posh part of town with all the insanely expensive houses. I’m talking 2 - 3 million pound mansions with acres of land and swimming pools etc. Absolutely stunning properties at the top of a hill on a (nearly) private road with views of the whole town in the valley below.

One of these houses was a gorgeous 1980s faux farmhouse with a massive garden set up on another hill from the road, with probably 8 or 9 bedrooms, a gorgeously curated garden and a beautiful veranda overlooking the views. Driveway had about three or four £££ cars parked on it all the time - and there was a triple garage that undoubtedly held more. Every time I ran past it (last time was 2 years ago) there was a family in there, it was always decorated for Christmas, a busy and lively house.

Drove past it a couple of months ago and it’s completely derelict. Windows are all boarded up. The verandas been destroyed. The garden now looks like it’s been left for years without attention and the wooden post fencing is now a metal chain link. I can’t find anything online as to why it’s been left like this or what happened to it. I just want to know!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning! Hope everyone is okay 🤗 I slept quite well last night so I feel good today. Currently sat at my desk refusing to do any actual work until 9am though 😂 I've only had1 day off and have come back to lots of emails, at least if I'm busy the day will go fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ive had a reckless night couldn't sleep had upset stomach and just been sick so its a day in bed for me its probably nerves going back to work 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.