Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@WilmaHun are you Mr Kipling?!

Speaking of Asda muffins, has anyone had the muffins the Asda bakery do in a pack of 6; I’ve only ever had chocolate chip but they might do other ones. They’re in a cellophane packet in a cardboard muffin holder and they’re bigger than normal muffins?
Yes they're sensational.

And I cannot disclose my true identity.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion time but I really don’t like squid game… I found it boring
Me too. I binged it, waiting for something to happen but got to the end and was like meh. But I shouldn't be surprised Korean tv is the worst. When we were in Singapore we got the Korean version of EastEnders and it was ridiculous.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Thanks guys 😬 I feel like such a bitch because he’s only ever been nice to me in person and I feel so guilty. But then I think about his fb rant about how some people deserve to die and I don’t feel so guilty anymore 😰
I was going to say don't ghost him but... nah, do.

but now you have the joy of binging through it for the first time!
I've watched the first couple of episodes a couple of times but I think it might be one of those shows where you had to be there at the time. Like Buffy. I love Buffy but people who watch it now just don't get it.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pals, a situation has transpired.

I have a friend who I met through work a few years ago - neither of us work for the same company anymore but me and him, and another girl we were friends with, used to go for a drink once or twice a year.

Over lockdown, he’s been very outspoken on social media about his views on the government and life and I’ve realised that we’re very different people and I don’t really want to continue the friendship. We don’t talk between these once a year-ish drinks so I thought it would be easy to let the friendship fizzle out.

He messaged me a few months ago asking if I wanted to go out for a drink, and I didn’t say no but I was like “oh, things are a bit full on at the moment with work etc (which was true) but I’ll let you know when things calm down and maybe then we can catch up” - thinking it was a generic brush off and he wouldn’t ask again. But he messaged again today asking when I was free and I don’t know what to say 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t really want to see him but I’m also a coward who can’t do confrontation. Help!
you don’t have to have an excuse or explanation, if you don’t want to go just say you can’t make it! (Or ghost him 😬😂😂) but don’t feel like you have to see him if you don’t want to!