Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ๐Ÿฅฐ I snoozed so many times this morning, itโ€™s a miracle I got out of bed at all. Hope youโ€™re all having a good morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time only to wake to a text message from a colleague telling me they won't be coming in today because ' I've got the runs, been on the toilet most of the night and it's not letting up. I'm texting from the loo as I type this. As soon as I stand up I can feel it coming again'

We're working on something together so I can see why she's text me but theres too much detail!!! She could have just said 'I'm unwell'

Hope everyone's okay ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time only to wake to a text message from a colleague telling me they won't be coming in today because ' I've got the runs, been on the toilet most of the night and it's not letting up. I'm texting from the loo as I type this. As soon as I stand up I can feel it coming again'

We're working something together so I can see why she's text me but theres too much detail!!! She could have just said 'I'm unwell'

Hope everyone's okay ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
I had a meeting via teams with a colleague a few months ago - it was just the two of us and they were a few minutes late. Their opening line to me on joining the meeting was โ€œsorry Iโ€™m late, I was just having a pooโ€. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I woke up with a headache! I stayed up way too late and I regret it. Iโ€™ve had a shower and washed my hair and thatโ€™s made me feel a bit better. Little peaches came into my room at 7:30 asking if it was a school day. Itโ€™s only been one day ๐Ÿ˜… not sure if he thinks Iโ€™m crap entertainment but he seems pretty keen to go to school already ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all. Was an ok sleep apart from when I had to shout at bf as the snoring coming from him was like nothing Iโ€™ve ever heard before.

This is why I like living alone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back home now and about to start work and Iโ€™ve a list of cleaning and housework jobs to do after what a lovely day ahead ๐Ÿ™„

Really want a maccies breakfast but trying to be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m just sat here wondering how little peaches survives a school day without asking for a snack every 30 seconds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is everything so much more exhausting when you're unwell? I already have chronic fatigue so this on top is fun.
Changed my bedding and cleaned my room. Ended up having to ask my housemate to help me with the duvet because I had run out of steam.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m going to blow my absolute lid soon at work. Ever feel like youโ€™re the only idiot actually doing what youโ€™re meant to be doing?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
OK i lied about the hangover it's getting worse as the morning goes on
Lovely afternoon of pumpkin carving and decorating to not give a duck about
look forward too

Hope a bacon sandwich sorts me out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I finally told my mum that I wasn't willing to stay over at Christmas (they live in a rural village so it's incredibly difficult to get there and back on the day) because I can't cope with her drinking. I told her that if she didn't get fully drunk then I'd stay over.

She said no, and that I therefore wasn't going to see them at Christmas.

I feel so sad right now, but I can't mentally cope with seeing her so ill so it's the best of two horrible choices :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So I finally told my mum that I wasn't willing to stay over at Christmas (they live in a rural village so it's incredibly difficult to get there and back on the day) because I can't cope with her drinking. I told her that if she didn't get fully drunk then I'd stay over.

She said no, and that I therefore wasn't going to see them at Christmas.

I feel so sad right now, but I can't mentally cope with seeing her so ill so it's the best of two horrible choices :(
I seen this on fb before

AF78D836-3FA6-4E2D-863D-1E430620040C.jpeg

if itโ€™s the best thing for your mental health not seeing your Mum on Christmas Day then donโ€™t! It may feel crappy now and maybe at the time but for the long run & your sanity youโ€™ll feel better for it ๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This is currently me. I've done all my assigned work this morning, the phone hasn't rung once and it's gone dead. I'm so bored.

• Haha

This is currently me. I've done all my assigned work this morning, the phone hasn't rung once and it's gone dead. I'm so bored.

I'll swap if you like - I'm still trying to catch up from my time off (and not procrastinating on Tattle instead at all ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a word in the English Language for when you just really need a cuddle? Like, being horny but for affection rather than ๐Ÿ†?

• Haha
Is there a word in the English Language for when you just really need a cuddle? Like, being horny but for affection rather than ๐Ÿ†?
I donโ€™t think so, cos once you get that cuddle you end up wanting the ๐Ÿ† remember, spooning leads to forking!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.