Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thought you would get a kick out of a halloween costume one of the people i follow on Instagram posted 🤣
Screenshot_20211018-204851_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Afternoon all.

The chef here just made the most amazing pizza for lunch and a friend has sent me a jar with 4 months worth of little notes in, you are meant to read one reach morning. They are little positive quotes or affirmations and it is so lovely. So today is not so bad for me
My husband bought me the most ridiculous furry pink jumper when he came in, but I am about to put it on and go outside for some fresh air.
Oh and a nurse washed my hair and then did a really pretty fishtail plait. My hair has got so long since I have been in hospital. Which I have now been in hospital for 100 days. Middle Jelly logged into my freeprints account, well it was logged in on the tablet already and he very kindly sent me 25 selfies. It made me laugh so much, no photos of his sisters, just his cheeky face. I miss them so much it makes my chest hurt.

Anyway, I have a 1.15pm appointment with the physio. This morning they told me I breath incorrectly, felt like saying I have been breathing this way for 40 years and am ok to but hey ho.

I hope everyone's Wednesdays perk up (my swipe keyboard first wrote "pork up" instead of perk and I guess that works too ;) )

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Thanks everyone. I feel so silly but I’m so anxious. Which has also caused an Ibs flare up so I feel like death. I feel such an idiot for letting it get to me 😞 roll on 5! Hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
  • Sad

whisperchat

VIP Member
Morning gorgeous people, I am in a horrendous Monday morning mood, slump, depression, whatever you wanna call it. Can't shake bad thoughts this morning. Seems to always happen on Mondays for me so annoying & coffee isn't helping me either. Tuesdays I always feel like I've been reborn!! How was everyone's weekend?

I have a short week at work this week and then going away for a long weekend which I really am looking forward too. I need a break from my Mum, she seems to have this jealous, bitchy, petty vibe towards me at the moment, which even my boyfriend picked up on Saturday night and he doesn't take notice of a lot to be honest lol. I threw a Halloween party as I previously said on here, I bought all the food, decorations, got all the essential bits like fancy halloweeny cups and plates etc.. Made everything lovely for everyone and she couldn't stand the fact that I was getting compliments and loads of credit for it all and she couldn't take any credit because she did none of it. So she tried to embarrass me a few times in front of people.. Don't get my wrong, I gave it back but it was cheap shots and I think I'm just over thinking about it all today which is making me feel low. The fact that she made fun of something I bough specifically for her because of her dietary requirements makes me feel even crappier! She didn't even eat it anyway! I suffer with anxiety and I'm just sat thinking about the comments and sly jabs she made at me.. I don't want people to think badly of me! She is also fully aware of my anxiety and she knows how it would make me feel but did it anyway? Love you too mum. Anyway that's my rant over. Hope every body has a great day 💕

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So let me set the scene

last night the baby pulled a bit of our livingroom blinds and it came a bit loose. My fella put it together with some no more nails. Couldn’t even tell the baby had ripped it!

so I thought I’d do the 90s guilty pleasure get fit admiring Rick. It was full of absolutely BOPS. The first one was living la vida loca. Me and the baby were like this:

Anyway a few songs went on, I wanna dance with somebody came on and I was throwing some absolute SHAPES then I looked up, realised the bit of the blind that my fella had put together that the baby had ripped had fell down and there was a big gap in the blinds! Not only that, my neighbour was outside like this:

While the baby was stomping his feet behind me 😅

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time only to wake to a text message from a colleague telling me they won't be coming in today because ' I've got the runs, been on the toilet most of the night and it's not letting up. I'm texting from the loo as I type this. As soon as I stand up I can feel it coming again'

We're working on something together so I can see why she's text me but theres too much detail!!! She could have just said 'I'm unwell'

Hope everyone's okay 🖐 🙂
💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So I’ve got something to admit to you guys. I’m bored of the Asda and we done our food shop at the Aldi instead. It’s a belter in there. Got a big Daddy steak for tea 😋 and some of my pretzel chocolate. My fella was like ‘are you gonna go on tattle and be like I got my hashtag pretzel chocolate’ which I am 😁 I even got some cans of raspberry mojito and some cosmos 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
There’s a few framed pictures of me & my fella round the house. One of me when I’m super bleach blonde, one when I’ve got brunette hair and I’m all done up. And one where I look rough AF 2 weeks after giving birth of the 3 of us. Anyway the baby always goes up to the pictures and goes ‘daddy….’ And then hovers over me and looks at me dead confused like ‘huh?’ Cos he doesn’t recognise me. But the one where I’m rough AF he’s like ‘mummy! Mummy!’ Thanks little watermelon 😅😅 probs thinking ‘who are these done up girls in these photos with my Dad’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

whisperchat

VIP Member
I really need to stop saying ‘fucking moooove’ out loud when shopping but people do my absolute nut in something different!!!! Busy supermarket on a Saturday afternoon and very old codger is out taking their sweet ass time right in the middle of every aisle. Argh… too early to start drinking??

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@YorkshirePirlo23 I couldn't comment on the threads you had liked my posts, but you have the best username here.

Afternoon all.

I have had a hair wash and am about to go outside for a bit of fresh air, I have a fancy new wheelchair now which is so comfy. Then an afternoon with my Kindle and some Killer in my Village.

Not very exciting here!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all, I'm just having my morning cuppa, fella is already on the PS5:rolleyes: then again it keeps him quiet😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morninggggg
I’ve just spent half hour looking for the minions film on all streaming platforms. It’s not there. It was on Netflix before. Despicable me is a big NO it has to the the minions film. Can’t find it so little peaches is fuming.
Im getting ready to go to my parents house. Big West Ham game today and me and my dad have already planned to go to the pub if my mum starts moaning about it 😅
I think my half brother is coming over too which will be nice. Haven’t seen him in a while. He’s bad luck when it comes to footie though so he’ll have to stay away from us. He thinks I’m joking when I say it but I’m being deadly serious.
Hope my mums doing a roast today, is it too early to text and ask 😅😅

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I go to my lash techs house for my appointment and it’s always so awkward because I knock on the door then her family member answers the door then I’m just awkwardly stood in her lounge with her boyfriend and sister waiting for her to come save me like this

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m so glad to finally be in my pyjamas. I think I’m at my happiest when in pyjamas under a blanket

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I am STRESSED the babies hid the bloody tele remote. I wanna watch you!!!! I’ve been looking for it for about 10 mins 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
What a rollercoaster of a day.

Woke up feeling rubbish, hormones are just settling back down now, so I decided to have a nice easy day catching up on work. Then I find out that I've been locked out of one of the systems and the only two people who have authorisation to whitelist my IP are both off for the week. We eventually had to get my boss in on his day off as he still had access and then I had to teach him how to do my job which was... interesting.

That gets sorted and there's a knock at the door. Random old man there... "hello, I'm [landlord's] dad, I didn't give notice becuase I'll only be here ten minutes, I just need to nip up to the loft. Thank fuck the place was clean but it shot my anxiety through the roof.

So I ended up binge spending. Then I felt like an absolute failure and I was so full of self-loathing that I struggled to focus on anything at work all afternoon. So I felt worse. So I went to bed at 4:45.

Then I said 'fuck this shit', booked myself into a gym class and set off. Some billy no-balls heckled me from a car but I decided that, as I was in a hurry, I might as well run there. So I completed W2R1 of C25K, then did a 45 minute body combat class (there was a guy there who looked so much like Rami Malek, who is a pretty unique looking guy so that was interesting) and then walked back.

Exhausted is an understatement. I'm still sad that I spent my feelings earlier but relapses happen and beating myself up is only going to make it worse in the long run. I'm pretty pleased with myself for turning my day around though.

Tomorrow will be a lot calmer. If only because this is my first exercise class since Feb 2020 and I'm not sure I will be able to walk in the morning :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hiiiiiiii hope everyone is having a good weekend 😊 I’ve had a busy day! Mr Wilma cleaned my car for me this morning because it was disgusting, looks brand new now so I’m happy 😊 we’ve done a big tidy up, been to the shops and been to see my parents. My mum always has good snacks in her cupboard so I done a food shop in her cupboards and bought home some mini Victoria sponges, Viennese whirls, toffee crisps and a bag of Maltesers 😅 now getting ready to go out for dinner. Then hoping to finish You cos I fell asleep half way through last night

• Heart
  • Haha