Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For once on a Sunday I’m not hungover just bleeping exhausted. I hosted a Halloween party last night… I think everyone got drunk apart from me 🤔 anyway it was a good night! Looking forward to celeb ghost trip thing tonight on tv. Have no idea what to have for dinner. I wanted to go out for a roast but my boyfriend is too hungover and refuses to remove himself from the sofa 🙄 ah well. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trying to put together my wedding album and I can’t get my computer to work. It’s my OHs old gaming computer that’s probably about 15 years old now but I can’t afford to update it - all OH will suggest is “it needs a lot of money going into it” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hiiiiiiii hope everyone is having a good weekend 😊 I’ve had a busy day! Mr Wilma cleaned my car for me this morning because it was disgusting, looks brand new now so I’m happy 😊 we’ve done a big tidy up, been to the shops and been to see my parents. My mum always has good snacks in her cupboard so I done a food shop in her cupboards and bought home some mini Victoria sponges, Viennese whirls, toffee crisps and a bag of Maltesers 😅 now getting ready to go out for dinner. Then hoping to finish You cos I fell asleep half way through last night

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah my fella and the baby have gone. He’s secretly well fuming he’s had to go to a family dinner cos he won’t be allowed to watch the footie so I’m just gonna send him pics of me watching the footie from our livingroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Dunno what to do with myself! Might get a bath 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah my fella and the baby have gone. He’s secretly well fuming he’s had to go to a family dinner cos he won’t be allowed to watch the footie so I’m just gonna send him pics of me watching the footie from our livingroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Dunno what to do with myself! Might get a bath 😊
Bonus points if you send him pictures of you watching an entirely different game!

-

Feeling a bit better after having a lazy day, and housemate isn't coughing at all since he woke up, so hopefully just a 24 hour thing. I think the whole winter is going to be like this :rolleyes:

I got inspired by all your autumn leaf pictures the other day and just finished this - I'm still learning (and a bit hamfisted) but I don't hate it!

IMG_20211024_155707706.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bonus points if you send him pictures of you watching an entirely different game!

-

Feeling a bit better after having a lazy day, and housemate isn't coughing at all since he woke up, so hopefully just a 24 hour thing. I think the whole winter is going to be like this :rolleyes:

I got inspired by all your autumn leaf pictures the other day and just finished this - I'm still learning (and a bit hamfisted) but I don't hate it!

View attachment 826385
That's stunning! You're really talented ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've hoovered sorted out my wardrobe and Dinner has been eaten. Now I'm eyeing up the last piece of the M&S pumpkin spice cake while the OH gets ready to watch the footie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone actually has photos in book albums and not as digital copies on a hard drive or memory stick or card?
I’m a big fan of physical memory keeping! So much so that I’m doing the photobook of our “absolute” favourite and I’m using the FreePrints app to print out every photo taken (eventually) 😂

Someone actually has photos in book albums and not as digital copies on a hard drive or memory stick or card?
I make a photo book for each of my kids every year and also a family one. I do it but by bit every month so it is never one huge thing to do.

Can't remember if I mentioned I moved rooms the other day. The lady accross the way has her tv on so loud it is driving me crazy.

• Heart
@watermelon sugar are you watching the football!!! 😍😍😍
yeah I’ve just sent my fella a pic of me peace and pouting with the telly behind me and an arrow pointing to 3-0 🤣🤣

I said to him before he went ‘shall whoever wins be the team the baby will support when he’s older?’ And he said no, so even he knows man United are shite 🤣

• Haha
yeah I’ve just sent my fella a pic of me peace and pouting with the telly behind me and an arrow pointing to 3-0 🤣🤣

I said to him before he went ‘shall whoever wins be the team the baby will support when he’s older?’ And he said no, so even he knows man United are shite 🤣
😂😂😂😂

OMG this reminds me, I got my bf and I tickets to see Manchester United vs Man City agessss ago for his birthday. I hate Man U so I was a secret Man City fan in a sea of Man U supporters.

it was so obvious Man U were gonna win cuz this was when Man City were doing really tit and Man U were playing so well. So I said to my bf “how about, if somehow, Man City win this, you start supporting Liverpool?” And he agreed cuz he knew that would never happen. WE EVEN SHOOK ON IT!! But I must have done some witchy magic on the game because by some miracle Man City won 0-2. And then my boyfriend and I got in a HUGE fight cuz he wouldn’t support Liverpool from then 😂😂😂 such a sore loser lmao

• Haha
😂😂😂😂

OMG this reminds me, I got my bf and I tickets to see Manchester United vs Man City agessss ago for his birthday. I hate Man U so I was a secret Man City fan in a sea of Man U supporters.

it was so obvious Man U were gonna win cuz this was when Man City were doing really tit and Man U were amazing. So I said to my bf “how about, if by some miracle, Man City win this, you start supporting Liverpool?” And he agreed cuz he knew that would never happen. But I must have done some witchy magic on the game because by some miracle Man City won 0-2. And then my boyfriend and I got in a HUGE fight cuz he wouldn’t support Liverpool from then 😂😂😂 such a sore loser lmao
You can never change your team though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just ordered a Thai on Deliveroo. Can’t be arsed to cook 👩🏻‍🍳 can’t believe it’s Monday already tomorrow! These weekends go so bloody fast 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.