Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was supposed to be going out with work tonight but we’re all a bit run down/poorly so unanimously agreed to postpone it. I’ve got a cannelloni ready meal which I rarely have but is my absolute favourite 🤩 does provoke some dodgy ED thoughts but I’m going to put extra cheese on it and have garlic bread with it and dessert too 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only two hours until it is acceptable for me to go to sleep 😂 having a chilled out evening with a face mask and hot chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fellas should come with a warning sign that explain they can only stick up for their weirdo mums!
@watermelon sugar that’s awful! And gutted about your hoover too!

Im so tired I can’t wait to go to bed. Little peaches got his new game today and has been bouncing around the living room since he got home from school. I’m looking at him like haven’t you been up since 4:30am. Are you not tired yet!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Mr had his night out cancelled too so we are curled up watching 911

Heating on, candles on and drinking hot chocolate. Planning to be in bed 9. I know how to party 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just got home. Still a bit awkward between me and my fella and his mum has text me twice saying sorry. I’m just ignoring her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Mr had his night out cancelled too so we are curled up watching 911

Heating on, candles on and drinking hot chocolate. Planning to be in bed 9. I know how to party 😂
I've got my Pj's on I quite fancy a hot chocolate now you've mentioned it.
@watermelon sugar Bloody hell you've not had a good day have you hun? Id have gone mad if my BF mum had done that, totally out of order! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's horrible. If she won't get vaccinated that's her decision, but she can't expect you to stay indoors just to suit her :(
Thank you so much 💗

OMG @watermelon sugar your MIL sounds like such a cheeky cow! I’d be fuming too 🙁 I hope you are okay and the baby’s hair grows back soon.

I’m feeling bad so I’m going to watch something dumb to take my mind off things. Hope you all have a lovely Friday evening!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a bit of a headache and I feel dead sad 😅 I know it’s just hair and it’ll grow back but it’s not the point. She always oversteps the mark and I know I take the piss out of her for being annoying and saying Nana all the time but she’s proper annoying and ever since I’ve had the baby she’s overstepped her boundaries and made me feel tit 😞 might have an early night!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a bit of a headache and I feel dead sad 😅 I know it’s just hair and it’ll grow back but it’s not the point. She always oversteps the mark and I know I take the piss out of her for being annoying and saying Nana all the time but she’s proper annoying and ever since I’ve had the baby she’s overstepped her boundaries and made me feel tit 😞 might have an early night!
Does she have other grandchildren or is mini her first? My Nana is obsessed with her first grandchild and loved/cared about each subsequent one lots less than the one before it. She's done the exact same with her children, and with her great-grandchildren.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does she have other grandchildren or is mini her first? My Nana is obsessed with her first grandchild and loved/cared about each subsequent one lots less than the one before it. She's done the exact same with her children, and with her great-grandchildren.
yeah he’s the first one! She bloody puts me off having any more if im honest haha

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't believe your fella is upset with you rather than his mother wtf @watermelon sugar I'm so sorry 💗 Ignore what this witch has done and take him for a cut to save him from that awful bowl cut and that'll be his actual first 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning! I had a good sleep so I’m feeling better today 😊 my Hoover is deffo coming today, I’ve got a texting say 7am-8:24am 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Up and ready for parkrun and then cross country training later! I actually feel pretty good, normally feel a bit bleh on a Saturday when I decide to do parkrun but the early night clearly helped 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.