Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WeepingCassandra im the same when it comes to make up 😂

Been back for an hour already in pjs and jumper got a few bits from primark and did food shopping nothing exicting

Took my make up off the eye liner wont come of my face yet maybe its 24 hours waterproof 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bought myself a winter coat today now I just need some boots and my winter shopping is done.... for now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s the coat like @coconochanel? I love clothes shopping!

I have just had a row with my mother. She’s generally terribly unsupportive but it’s getting worse with age. Now she is very much against me going out anywhere because she is afraid of me catching COVID and infecting her. I’m double jabbed and she refuses to get vaccinated. It’s toooough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I have just had a row with my mother. She’s generally terribly unsupportive but it’s getting worse with age. Now she is very much against me going out anywhere because she is afraid of me catching COVID and infecting her. I’m double jabbed and she refuses to get vaccinated. It’s toooough.
Its a long quilted one. Thought Id follow the trend for a change :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2

That's horrible. If she won't get vaccinated that's her decision, but she can't expect you to stay indoors just to suit her :(

Oh my god I’m absolutely fuming my MIL has CUT THE BABIES HAIR BEHIND MY BACK!!! WITHOUT ASKING ME
Wow. That is a serious NO. I'd be fuming too. Does your boyfriend know yet?

Reactions: 1
Wow. That is a serious NO. I'd be fuming too. Does your boyfriend know yet?
Yeah we came to hers to get him and she was all ‘look I’ve cut his hair’ and was laughing. I told her this morning I was planning on taking him to the barber soon for his first ever haircut and she’s went and done it herself without asking! I proper flipped and I never flip 😳 I’m dead shy in front of his family but I went mental. My fellas in a bit of a mood with me for going mad but I’m not arsed 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah we came to hers to get him and she was all ‘look I’ve cut his hair’ and was laughing. I told her this morning I was planning on taking him to the barber soon for his first ever haircut and she’s went and done it herself without asking! I proper flipped and I never flip 😳 I’m dead shy in front of his family but I went mental. My fellas in a bit of a mood with me for going mad but I’m not arsed 😅
I would have flipped too! Your babies first hair cut is special 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I know I was excited to take him for his first haircut with his Dad. I felt like it was a bit snide because I’d already told her before I was gonna take him for one. I was so angry you know when you’re angry and you cry I started crying. But it was full on rage,
I felt like I was gonna smack her 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Evening all. I was hoping to go to yoga at the gym but it's poured down all afternoon / evening so that was a no-go. Got another no-spend day today though so I'm pleased about that. Might have an early night, just to make sure 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@watermelon sugar, I don't blame you one bit. I'd have absolutely flipped too. What a cheeky bleeping cow! :mad: It's not fair that your fella is moody with YOU over it. He should have had a go off her, but I know what it's like. My husband's the same. God forbid he'd ever stand up to the battleaxe.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’d be fuming too @watermelon sugar what a complete cow!

Son loved his dress up day but the red hair spray was everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️ Making the most of our night together before he goes away for 5 nights so we’re cosied up on my bed watching a film with some popcorn. Heating is on tonight as it’s freezing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@watermelon sugar I would be fuming too. I have a really hard time with that kind of boundary overstepping, I'd find it hard to trust her again. Ugh.

And bleeping Argos too.

Order a Big Mac and turn today around.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.