Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My housemate was still coughing intermittently but he's gone to work so hopefully that means he's fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg to top off my Aldi disaster I bought a couple of cans of gin and they are RANK. What a day ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
We have a family wedding next week and my boyfriend is coming and meeting my extended family for the first time. Thatโ€™s fine, because I thought, since itโ€™s the first time he might be nervous. My plan was he can meet them and then we sit at our table with my immediate family who heโ€™s met hundreds of times and is comfortable with.

Problem is theyโ€™re short on tables so theyโ€™ve bunched us up with my AWFUL uncle who is a rude bastard at the best of times and Iโ€™m so worried he going to make weird comments or awkward digs or looks at my bf, what do I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We have a family wedding next week and my boyfriend is coming and meeting my extended family for the first time. Thatโ€™s fine, because I thought, since itโ€™s the first time he might be nervous. My plan was he can meet them and then we sit at our table with my immediate family who heโ€™s met hundreds of times and is comfortable with.

Problem is theyโ€™re short on tables so theyโ€™ve bunched us up with my AWFUL uncle who is a rude bastard at the best of times and Iโ€™m so worried he going to make weird comments or awkward digs or looks at my bf, what do I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Just pre warn your bf your uncle is a dick and to take no notice ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 3

One of my uncles jokingly called my boyfriend a paedophile for supporting Arsenal when he first met him. We're married now so it didn't put him off but it was a tad awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel properly meh tonight. STILL waiting on PCR results and I generally just feel a bit sad - like I donโ€™t want to do anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@YorkshirePirlo23 I couldn't comment on the threads you had liked my posts, but you have the best username here.

Afternoon all.

I have had a hair wash and am about to go outside for a bit of fresh air, I have a fancy new wheelchair now which is so comfy. Then an afternoon with my Kindle and some Killer in my Village.

Not very exciting here!
Got to love Kalvin! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.