Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiya! I’m back from playgroup. The baby was deffo the cutest/best dressed. Another mum decided to strike up convo with me by saying haven’t I got big feet. I didn’t know how to respond so I went ‘well you know what they say about girls with big feet…’ *long pause* ‘big socks’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm in the pub, Mr Thelmachops has randomly started looking for new work shoes online! He is complaining about the lack of size 12's! I think he has been stalking this thread!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve had a jolly good time on my own! I’ve done some tidying, watched a bit of the match, I admittedly got a bit bored when it was well obvious we were gonna win so I went and ran myself a super hot bubbly bath. I was in it for ages! Done some washing, done the dishes, now I’m sat on the couch watching beat the chasers! I’m starving and debating going to get a snack but my fella is supposed to be bringing me in a roast 🤷‍♀️ hope he’s in soon or I’m gonna be gobbling up them Baileys choco leibniz

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Back to work tomorrow got me feeling like this

I wish all weekends were 3 days long, that extra day really does make all the difference. I’ve had a busy day and now I’m cream crackered. Boyfriend is out with a mate so I’m chilling in bed. I hate being in the house on my own though, every little noise creeps me out. I really need to hurry and put a deposit down on a puppy so I’ve got company 😂

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning all. Going to treat myself to a no news weekend because all this media covid hysteria is bringing me down. Nothing exciting planned today but I had a cheeky mid-week weigh-in (yes, it is mostly water weight) but it's the first time I've seen 14st this year so I'm buzzing. I don't want to get obsessive over numbers though so I'll report back in when/if I'm under 14 7.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The baby has been awake since 3.30am 🥲 I’ve tried everything and he won’t go back to sleep. I’ve just balled my eyes out because I’m tired and I don’t like slagging my fella off cos he’s great but every. Single. Night. There’s something and I do it by myself sometimes hours on end. It’s exhausting. Now I feel bad cos I cried in front of the baby. I just want us to go back to sleep 😞

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ah my fella and the baby have gone. He’s secretly well fuming he’s had to go to a family dinner cos he won’t be allowed to watch the footie so I’m just gonna send him pics of me watching the footie from our livingroom 💁🏼‍♀️ Dunno what to do with myself! Might get a bath 😊

• Haha
Maybe your body just needs extra rest at the moment.. I have days like that too! I think it's pretty normal to have exhaustion, just take it easy ☺
Thank you! I was under huge stress this summer, which is when it all started. I’ve never been a heavy sleeper, I just think it might be some form of escapism because I don’t have to think when I’m asleep.
I’m finally home! I met these new guys, they are rather nice, and they liked my playing, too.
So apparently they could not articulate their thoughts clearly enough because today one of them texted me saying I’m not good enough. It’s their loss anyway, I did not really feel comfortable around them, but being rejected always hurts. Today, I also had to say goodbye to someone who has been a rather big part of my life for some time. It’s so hard 😞 At least I had pasta and chocolate for tea.

• Sad
  • Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Was supposed to be going out with work tonight but we’re all a bit run down/poorly so unanimously agreed to postpone it. I’ve got a cannelloni ready meal which I rarely have but is my absolute favourite 🤩 does provoke some dodgy ED thoughts but I’m going to put extra cheese on it and have garlic bread with it and dessert too 👍🏻

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m awake 😅 sorry about my dramatic post. I don’t remember writing it 🤣 I must have been half asleep 🤣 anyway the baby fell asleep at 5.40 and we were in his room and I just fell asleep there right next to him. He woke up at 8am and I looked at my phone and panicked cos I didn’t know whether my fella had managed to get up on his own, luckily he had 😅 he’s text me saying he ‘feels rough and he’s never drinking again’ I just replied saying ‘I feel rough cos I was up through the night with the baby’ with a thumbs up. Dramatic effect and all that 😛

hope everyone has a good day ❤

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
I have a live photo of my boyfriend carrying my puppy across a busy main road in Brighton, as I was taking the pic a huge seagull shat right down the back of his head and back... me and my mum couldn't breathe from laughing and I think I had to sit down before I wet myself.. He didn't find it funny at the time, he gave the pup back and walked off.. which made it funnier.. Me and my mum were in bits (yes I know we seem like a couple of witches) but luckily now he finds it funny.. only took a year 😂 Next time something happens to me like that I will fully accept the karma and laughs back

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning! Things are still a bit tense in the Watermelon house, me and my fella had an argument last night so I went to bed at like 9pm 😅 I had a good sleep though so silver linings and all that. We had another bit of an argument this morning but we seem okay now. I had a headache all day yesterday and I’ve still got one. I feel a bit hungover but I’ve not drank 😅 I said ‘shall we order a McDonald’s breakfast?’ And we seem to have made up since that. I’m not ashamed to admit I got a coke with my double sausage and egg McMuffin, it’s sorted my headache out a bit tbh 🤣

we’re just going food shopping soon then I have the evening to myself as my fella is taking the baby for tea at his Aunties.

we may have another fall out today though because it’s Liverpool vs man United today and of course he is a MU fan and I’m LFC so come on you reds YNWA🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
thank you all for your birthday wishes. you truly are a very kind bunch who warm my heart. 🥰
i can't love heart posts right now as my chromebook is being hopeless but i shall later.

i had the worse sleep ever last night... i could not stop thinking about my ex. i knew it was going to be hard today but i didn't know how hard. i've had a massive ibs flare up due to the stress and anxiety. why does him whether he will say happy birthday matter so much to me?

my 8 year old brother bought me a card out of his pocket money and what he wrote inside it made me cry like a blubbering baby this morning. he said he's loved me more each day since he's known me and he's happy i've reached the age of 25. such a precious and pure soul.

i share my birthday with my little sister who has turned 10 today so i have promised her i will bake brownies and cupcakes for her to decorate later so i have a reason to not be miserable all day.

i have a blood test in the afternoon and then i'm seeing a friend for some lunch.

@Libbylulu thinking of you and sending you lots of love. 💛

p.s. i know how to use capital letters but i cba to press shift every time on my chromebook. definition of lazy over here this morning.

love to you all! x

• Heart

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
Ahh im absolute fuming uber eats has taken money out of my £60 and another £44 in the last half hour nothing to do with me its fraud but im raging they done the same to my mum to 😡😡😡 frozen my account and ordered a new card raging at work right now

• Wow
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pray for me, Mr Wilma only has size 9s. No wonder I was so interested in Tracy's Dog

He'd absolutely kill me if he knew about this website

• Haha