Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying not to panic - he's got back from his night shift and was coughing more. I've woken up feeling generically pretty ill so I'm hoping it's just something going round. I'll try and catch him when he wakes up this afternoon and see if he's had a test.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning all, Slept ok but woke up at about 2am and thought I'm going to cook a sunday roast today. 😊 So later I'm popping to Aldi to get the essentials.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I feel like crap :( sore throat and headache this morning. I’ll do a LFT but I’m really worried about not going in tomorrow even if it’s negative because I’ve got so much work to do :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems like everyone is feeling under the weather today, I hope it's not covid and you guys recover fast :( Sending hugs 🙏

It's been a nice morning so far. Woke up pretty early and had a nice breakfast. Spoke to mum and dad. Got a couple of sweet messages from a few friends and I'll have lunch with mum later today. I'm just going to sit and write for a bit until then. My nails look nice and I have clean hair. It's the little things :coffee: Hope you all have a nice sunday x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday @lemonlime.

You share a birthday with my husband, Middle Jelly who seems to have a chicken egg obsession at the moment started today trying to make scrambled eggs for daddy. You all know Middle Jelly so you can imagine how that went.

I am in bed waiting for a bacon sandwich to arrive. Then they will get me dressed and sit me in the wheelchair for an hour. I passed clean out yesterday after sitting for too long, my blood pressure was 63/55 and everyone got very excited. It is frustrating to only be able to sit for such a short time. I feel like I will never get back to normal at this rate.

After that it will be Kindle and more Killer in my Village.

Hope those who had bad nights have better days. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve reset my animal crossing island ready for the new update. Forgot how much of a grind the early game is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning! Things are still a bit tense in the Watermelon house, me and my fella had an argument last night so I went to bed at like 9pm 😅 I had a good sleep though so silver linings and all that. We had another bit of an argument this morning but we seem okay now. I had a headache all day yesterday and I’ve still got one. I feel a bit hungover but I’ve not drank 😅 I said ‘shall we order a McDonald’s breakfast?’ And we seem to have made up since that. I’m not ashamed to admit I got a coke with my double sausage and egg McMuffin, it’s sorted my headache out a bit tbh 🤣

we’re just going food shopping soon then I have the evening to myself as my fella is taking the baby for tea at his Aunties.

we may have another fall out today though because it’s Liverpool vs man United today and of course he is a MU fan and I’m LFC so come on you reds YNWA🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.