Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should try them! They're my favourite crisp - they're so nice

They also do a bacon and cheese flavour but that's not as good as the other two.
wow they look amazing!! I’m actually going to b&m tomorrow so I’m gonna have a look for them 😋

Reactions: 1
I’ve got conjunctivitis and Mr Wilma keeps calling me pink eye. He reckons he Dutch ovened me when I was asleep the other night and that’s what caused it. Immature twit.
Is mr Wilma related to mr whisper in anyway? Sounds awfully familiar.. minus the pink eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there a button you can push for somebody to come & help you!? This seems like an emergency in my opinion!!!
There is, a clever contraption tucked under my chin to call a nurse and while I share your opinion that this is an emergency I am not sure they would!

My fella has a cob on because Man United are losing. I said ‘told you we should have watched You’ he gave me a dirty look… tough crowd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just got into bed. The earliest I’ve got into bed in months 😅 hope the rain stops cos I’m the kinda person who needs silence and darkness to sleep. Night gang ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mr urge to skip work today is so strong I could weep 😭 I'll be zombie-dragging myself to the office, one of those mornings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My fella has a cob on because Man United are losing. I said ‘told you we should have watched You’ he gave me a dirty look… tough crowd 🤣

My fella was the same then I heard 'VIVA RONALDOOOOO' 😊 . Anyway Morning everyone, I finally finished Squid game last night thank god, I didn't really enjoyed it but I had to watch it all to see what happened. The OH gave up after episode two😊. I might carry on with 'You' I'm only on series 1 ep 3 with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morninggg
I was in a good mood for about 5 mins. Now mr peaches will be lucky if I don’t knock him out. Do you ever just look at somebody and think you’re selfish and you’re doing it on purpose???

Anyway on a more positive note little peaches is getting a headteachers award in assembly this morning so we get to go and see. He has no idea he’s getting the award or that we’ll be there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all.

Im going into the office today but not sure if any of my team will be there so it may be a headphones on and head down day. Got a massage booked at lunchtime though so can’t wait for that.

Two more days til half term 🥳 son will spend the first half of it with his dad so il get some quality time with bf, we’re planning on smashing through you this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning! The baby slept til 10 past 7 today! But I was up twice through the night not being able to sleep 😂 I think my body is used to waking up with the baby so I naturally wake up through the night even if I don’t need to 😅

it’s the babies Halloween playgroup today! He’s a little skeleton but it’s all fancy colours and got a bow tie on, he looks well cute in it 🤣 I might be biased but I reckon he’ll be the cutest there/best dressed 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.