Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Bond last night after a meal at Yo Sushi. How bleeping expensive is that place! We have a really nice, pretty much 5 star sushi place in town and the price total was comparable. I’m sure it was cheaper when I last went which is why I suggested it, feel a bit guilty as OH paid for all of the meal.

Didn’t rate the film. Too long, plot didn’t make sense, too loud, not enough silly bits to keep me interested. Definitely need a good 25 minutes edited out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if there's anyone out there adding one of these to their Christmas wish list...
mK8dRoa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done little Peaches! @Peaches_xox 💛

Morning all! I slept okay last night, I woke up at 11.30 though and realised Mr Wilma still wasn't home from work so I text him like "helloo??? you alive??" and then I couldn't get back to sleep until he came in at 12.15.

I've had a bit of a rubbish morning, just one of them where you ladder your tights, your hair doesn't dry how you want it to, bread had gone mouldy so I couldn't make a sandwich for lunch. Blah blah. I'm finishing work a bit early today as I have a meeting I've got to go to which I'm dreading a bit, but then me, Mr Wilma and our friend are going to have a takeaway for dinner and carry on with You :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Don’t need one with my dump truck of an arse 👍🏻
You beat me to it, I was about to say the same about myself :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning all,

I don't know what to say about myself other than - head.

I got through 6 cocktail cans and a bottle of wine last night, got carried away while watching YouTube on the tv with my lovely other half, he only had 6 spiced rum cans and was sober as a judge! HOW.. Anyway, woken up this morning not feeling too clever hahaha. Got to work, made a large coffee so hopefully that sorts me out. Long dog walk to clear the head after work I'm thinking and maybe a big stodgy pasta dish for dinner.

I cannot be bothered! Thank god tattle is here to keep me entertained while I’m doing admin work today!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Took a multivitamin before I left home and thank duck I did because the coffee would have just made me a wide awake dumbass. A very weird client made me cackle (behind his back, I'm sorry to say) so at least I'm entertained. CanNOT wait to go home today, I have half a mind to go and have udon for dinner first, before I head home. Craving it since early this week 🍜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am back tattling after the date last night! He was sooo perfect, and he even text me this morning wishing me a good day 🥰 I also got my car back and the bill was only £95 - I say only, could have easily been in the hundreds, and the car drives like a dream now

tonight I'm going out with some friends so expect me to be miserable and hungover tomorrow :LOL:

• Heart
Fell asleep just after 10pm last night. Woke up at half 1 until around 3 and slept solid til half 8. So rare for me to sleep before 2am I must have been exhausted.

• Heart
I booked in a patient just now and he was giving me his email address in the phonetic alphabet, made me laugh..

'd for dumb' 's for stupid' *long pause* 'm for.... moron?' I think that's the best one I've had yet, I do love people with a good sense of humour. makes the day go quicker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Don’t have much to report, woke up in a good mood but apparently it’s raining outside? I was planning to wear my white jeans. Also, jealous of you all having a social life! The most fun I have is getting an early night 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m back from assembly. It was well good. The kids got their awards. Little peaches was well shy going up to collect his all the parents were like ‘aw’ but then he sat proudly on the winners bench holding up his certificate proper smiling and giggling with his friends. He got a bit tearful saying bye to us I think having us in school is a bit much for him. His mate walked him back with his arm round him and it was dead cute 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m back from assembly. It was well good. The kids got their awards. Little peaches was well shy going up to collect his all the parents were like ‘aw’ but then he sat proudly on the winners bench holding up his certificate proper smiling and giggling with his friends. He got a bit tearful saying bye to us I think having us in school is a bit much for him. His mate walked him back with his arm round him and it was dead cute 🤣
ADORABLE 💕

myself and my best friend are trying to decide what to dress up as for our Halloween night out next week.. every year since we've been friends (10 years) we've gone out for Halloween dressed the same.. I'm the make up artist of the group lol so she relies on me to do the make up.. literally have no idea what to do this year though.. its tough being nearly 30 but mentally still 18 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hiya! I’m back from playgroup. The baby was deffo the cutest/best dressed. Another mum decided to strike up convo with me by saying haven’t I got big feet. I didn’t know how to respond so I went ‘well you know what they say about girls with big feet…’ *long pause* ‘big socks’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hiya! I’m back from playgroup. The baby was deffo the cutest/best dressed. Another mum decided to strike up convo with me by saying haven’t I got big feet. I didn’t know how to respond so I went ‘well you know what the say about girls with big feet…’ *long pause* ‘big socks’ …
Do you have a big feet though?

yeah my fella calls me flipper :( and goes to the baby ‘watch out for them canoes’ when he’s by my feet 🤣 I’m a size 7
Omg a size 7!!!! That is massive 😅 dunno if I’d strike up a convo saying ‘your feet are massive’ though wouldn’t wanna offend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg a size 7!!!! That is massive 😅 dunno if I’d strike up a convo saying ‘your feet are massive’ though wouldn’t wanna offend 🤣🤣
I know im dead self conscious about my canoes as well, I was half tempted to go ‘fuckin hell girl hit me where it hurts why don’t ya’ 🤣

• Haha
I know im dead self conscious about my canoes as well, I was half tempted to go ‘fuckin hell girl hit me where it hurts why don’t ya’ 🤣
That’s my favourite response for men who brag about having big feet 👀 they say “you know what they say about men who have big feet” and I’m like “yeah … they wear bigger shoes”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.