Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up and getting ready to do the long round trip to drop little one to the ex. It’s only for 5 nights but I hate being apart for so long, must keep busy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm awake but still in bed, about to get ready and go my food shopping.
I've been lurking and enjoying all your chat. I'm just feeling a bit meh and the dark nights don't help. Anyway, happy Saturday all.
Have a good day whatever you're doing 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all, I'm just having my morning cuppa, fella is already on the PS5:rolleyes: then again it keeps him quiet😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This cough needs to duck off already, its giving me a headache.
Curled up in bed watching Rocky Horror Picture Show

• Heart
I got to home bargains for 9am thinking it would be quiet. It wasn’t. El Rammo. Now I’m fuming cos the general public are dicks. Got a lash appointment then we’re going to buy a new mattress. Exciting stuff 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all. Going to treat myself to a no news weekend because all this media covid hysteria is bringing me down. Nothing exciting planned today but I had a cheeky mid-week weigh-in (yes, it is mostly water weight) but it's the first time I've seen 14st this year so I'm buzzing. I don't want to get obsessive over numbers though so I'll report back in when/if I'm under 14 7.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

• Heart
Morning! I’ve just woken up. Little peaches was up in the night again. This time at 1:30am because he doesn’t want to sleep because ‘sleeping makes him tired’ 😑😑😑

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I go to my lash techs house for my appointment and it’s always so awkward because I knock on the door then her family member answers the door then I’m just awkwardly stood in her lounge with her boyfriend and sister waiting for her to come save me like this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I just sorted out my new hoover! The baby was like this when I turned it on

but he got used to it and followed me round and wanted to push it himself 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi gang. I've been up since 6.30 so today feels long already. My chest hurts and i have the worst cough ever. Kids and their germs eh 😂

Lazy day in with the son today. Got some Halloween pics and crafty bits to do this afternoon then we are going to take a walk to look at the local houses that are decorated then home for a film and snacks

Happy weekend all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going to watch a play on my own this afternoon. I'm working myself up over it though. 😔😔

• Heart
Urgh my fellas Auntie has messaged me saying she’s cooking the whole family a roast tomorrow but I don’t want to go cos I’m still pissed off 🙄

• Sad
Parkrun was pretty awesome! Met a guy in the coffee queue who was actually from my home town (150 miles from where I live now). Nice to chat about the old haunts :)

Finally tidying up the office space. Always makes me feel a bit sad and tit about myself because it’s generally a waste land of abandoned art and craft projects and things my ADHD brain decided I absolutely must have that I used for two days and didn’t like 😬😒

• Heart
I'm supposed to be sorting out my wardrobe today but frankly I cant be bothered. Might just watch Klaus instead. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm supposed to be sorting out my wardrobe today but frankly I cant be bothered. Might just watch Klaus instead. 😊
I need to do my drawers. They’re so bad I can’t close them properly so I’ve just shoved stuff to the back and closed them. Will think about it another day 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so numb today. Not angry or sad, just numb. I feel like I’m just existing and not living. Not sure what’s wrong with me. Hopefully I will feel better as the day goes by.

@Penguin86 The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my all-time favourite films 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning all. Going to treat myself to a no news weekend because all this media covid hysteria is bringing me down. Nothing exciting planned today but I had a cheeky mid-week weigh-in (yes, it is mostly water weight) but it's the first time I've seen 14st this year so I'm buzzing. I don't want to get obsessive over numbers though so I'll report back in when/if I'm under 14 7.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
I purposefully stopped watching the news a few years ago (mainly when I moved out of my parents house). Subsequently certain things do catch me off guard, like if a celebrity has a scandal or something, but generally I keep up with whats going on and don't suffer from it. I found it so depressing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've got a friend coming round today. We organised it during the week and she said she would come round at lunchtime. So I planned to do my food shop this morning. She text me this morning to say she was aiming to get to mine for 11ish so I decided not to do my food shop and would do it either after she left or tomorrow morning.

She has just text me to say she is only just setting off from hers now and she lives over an hour away 😩 im starving and we're meant to be going out for lunch!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.