Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so, cos once you get that cuddle you end up wanting the 🍆 remember, spooning leads to forking!
Maybe that’s what my problem is! 😂 I feel properly restless, and a bit lonely, even though I’m always around other people - I wish there was a tinder but just for snuggling

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd be extremely surprised if some genius didn't come up with an aubergine condom somewhere.

I have no energy whatsoever today. Can't wait to go home and eat my leftover pasta bake.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The other day me & my fella were in the Asda and we walked past this MASSIVE aubergine (an actual one not a penis) and I went ‘woah I’ve never seen anything as big as that before’ and he snarled me. That aubergine could have easily been a size 15 in shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon all, Just got back from the Sainsburys managed to get some steak and a whole chicken reduced. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s what my problem is! 😂 I feel properly restless, and a bit lonely, even though I’m always around other people - I wish there was a tinder but just for snuggling
Id cuddle you haha and no risk of it turning into sex

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Something weird just happened. So I’m upstairs in the admin office at work doing some data entry and my boss is working behind me in her private office but she has the door open. She just left to go talk to clinical staff downstairs and while she was gone her phone rang… she has the creepiest ring tone ever. Literally a cross between the exorcist and Michael Myers Halloween theme tune…. I sat there like wtf is about to happen to me? 🤣 my boss is a highly religious catholic woman so I have no idea why she has that type of music as her ring tone. I’m so confused and a bit creeped out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband's just rang me to ask if he was dreaming or did he really wake up last night to hear me telling the cat to stop eating my bra?
I can confirm he wasn't dreaming. Woken up by the cat bouncing around the wooden chest at the bottom of the bed around 2.30am, (I had left my clothes on it last night before going to bed) playing with my bra and giving the straps a good old chew!

At least it was only a cheap one from Primark 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just sat here wondering how little peaches survives a school day without asking for a snack every 30 seconds!
I have asked my kids this and they simply say "mrs teacher doesn't have snacks" Nice to know I am just viewed as a snack supplier. I make them each a daily snack box, then once that is gone it is gone, fruit bowl or nothing. It helps initially then the whining resumes, but there is a brief peaceful reprieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am sick to the back teeth of being treated like a piece of tit by my employer. I've finally had enough. I NEED to find a new job and at this point I don't even care if it's in the sector I'm studying for or not. I do not get paid enough to be called "bleeping incompetent" by a man old enough to be my Father over a mistake HE made which I refused to rectify. Not my job to fix the mistakes of somebody who earns triple what I do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am sick to the back teeth of being treated like a piece of tit by my employer. I've finally had enough. I NEED to find a new job and at this point I don't even care if it's in the sector I'm studying for or not. I do not get paid enough to be called "bleeping incompetent" by a man old enough to be my Father over a mistake HE made which I refused to rectify. Not my job to fix the mistakes of somebody who earns triple what I do.
He really doesn't understand how to be a decent manager human being.

There are lots of jobs about at the moment now companies are waking up after Covid - it's definitely worth having a look, even if just to weigh up your options.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is horrific - run far away from this awful place as fast as possible. Are you ok?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is horrific - run far away from this awful place as fast as possible. Are you ok?!
Yeah I'm okay, I took myself off for a little cry but I'm alright, thank you 💛 I don't know why I've put up with it for so long tbh, but swearing at me is too far. I'm gonna look elsewhere. My Mum says I should self - certify myself sick for 5 days in the meantime just so I don't have to go in, but I'm not sure what to do.

• Heart
Yeah I'm okay, I took myself off for a little cry but I'm alright, thank you 💛 I don't know why I've put up with it for so long tbh, but swearing at me is too far. I'm gonna look elsewhere. My Mum says I should self - certify myself sick for 5 days in the meantime just so I don't have to go in, but I'm not sure what to do.
Omg that’s so awful - as if they get away with speaking to people like that 😟 maybe have a think about it tonight and chat to Mr Wilma about what is best for you (with regards to self certifying) rather than make a decision in the heat of the moment. Sending love and I hope the rest of the day goes quickly for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@WilmaHun hope you’re okay lovely, no one deserves to be spoke to like that especially at work and especially not for something that isn’t their fault. You’ve put up with so much, obviously your feedback didn’t work 😳 you deserve to shine at your work somewhere else. I’m sure you’d have no problem finding another job. Good luck whatever you decide to do, we’re always here for a rant in the meantime x x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@WilmaHun what a nasty hole you don't deserve to be spoken to like that. I hope you are ok and can find a job where your worth is appreciated. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@WilmaHun that is awful. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that, least of all at your workplace and definitely not when the mistake wasn't even yours.

I think I agree with your mum, maybe a few days away from work and with some distance from that douchebag boss might help you. You have put up with so much at work and don't deserve any of it, you deserve to be surrounded by colleagues who want to build you up not tear you down.

Good luck figuring it all out. Meanwhile i hope nobhead boss poops hedgehogs for the rest of the year.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.