Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread

Thread 15 to bring in the New Year!

happy new year everyone 🎉 🥂

thought I’d do a round up of the chit chat bits (soz if I miss anything out)
- the 25 minute wank
- we
- when everyone went mad for traceys dogs and sex toys
- when the thread got very grown up and discussed clothes airers
- many discussions about fav foods
- coco went to b&m maybe 2021 times
- everyone was disgusted/intrigued about mash potato sarnies
- everyone went mad for Sims 4 but I seem to be the only one who consistently still plays it 🤣
- we all laughed
- we all moaned

and here’s to another year of it 🥂

HAPPY NEW YEAR SILLY BITCHES

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
You lot are the loveliest bunch of bitches I know. 💋

This has hands down been the worst year of my life and you wonderful lot have made me laugh on days when I thought I'd never stop crying, have kept me company on endless sleepless nights, have taught me things (Tracey's dog!) I never knew I needed to know and just all round been fab. Who needs Google when the Silly Bitches can answer all your needs?

I'd be in a far worse place this year without your company.

I hope 2022 is kind to us all, in whatever way we may need.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hellooooo! I’m back! I’m bladdered 😂

as many as you probs know I had a miscarriage earlier on in the year and it was awful, but you’ve all always been there to make me laugh and smile and to get me through. I’ll always be thankful for you guys 💕

thankfully after 10 shots the quiz is over 😅 just had me fellas Ma on the phone hammering on that’s enough to give me a hangover never mind all the ale 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
God why is my bf so annoying 😂 “haven’t eaten since last year” “haven’t spent any money since last year“ “haven’t driven since last year” “haven’t had sex since last year“
carry on and you won’t have it this year at all 😂

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly haven't heard from you for a bit hope you're ok. xx
Thank you lovelies for asking after me. :)

I'm in a pretty bad place, am back in the medical hospital and have basically lost my ability to swallow/eat without choking/pain. I'm done with fucking multiple sclerosis. It is amazing to me that in just six months I have gone from being independent and active to bed bound and unable to even brush my own teeth. I am getting a feeding tube put in my stomach tomorrow so that will "solve" this issue but meh. Then hopefully I can get back to rehab because while any hospital isn't ideal, I am much more comfortable there. But I am not ready to never eat a fucking gain.

Just sad. My children didn't deserve this. I am so sad for them. In the space of six months I brought them home from India because of covid, away from their dad, schools, friends, had a brilliant few months here and then within 12 hours after England lost that stupid final I am paralysed. I just keep thinking that at least that was the last thing I did with my wonderful little jellies because they had such fun and will always remember, especially Middle Jelly.

I am not really one for alternative medicine, I really believe in science and fact and empirical evidence but am at the point now where if someone tells me to eat 56 daisies a day I am going to try it.

I am just bitter and twisted and finding it hard to be positive right now. And my phone won't charge because of moisture in it, there is no moisture. Thing will be chucked against the wall if it doesn't buck up ;)

I have tried to read on here but my mind is so negative I'm all behind, but I appreciate being asked after and am hoping all my favourite bitches are good. X

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Thank you for all the kind words today. Surgery done, all went ok. I am absolutely exhausted though.

I just asked a nurse to please turn off the big light and had a little chuckle to myself though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve not had a threesome. If I’m honest I can barely be arsed doing it with the bloke I actually like being with so I dunno how I’d get the energy to do it with someone else as well. Cba

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’ve had my Christmas decorations down for days and I’m procrastinating putting them in the loft because I’m scared of the loft/it seems like a lot of work. I want to be a ✨strong independent woman✨ but actually I think I need my dad to come and do it for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I don’t think I could do me and 2 men you know. That’s too much 🍆 for me 🤣 you’d be well and truly tattle knackered after though

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Sounds like you're all having a smashing start to the new year.

..... I'll get my coat

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Hi all. I haven't been very active lately as I don't have much to say. I don't really have it in me to try and stay awake until midnight. I'm sure the fireworks will wake me up if I do nod off. I'm not sure if I am looking forward to the new year but it can't be worse than this year. It's been truly awful and I am surprised I've made it to the end. I just really wanted to say thank you so much for the laughs and your kind words when I've needed them. Have a wonderful night to those staying up. 🥰❤

AND

Happy New Year! 😊

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I had scrambled egg, beans and a bagel which feels more like breakfast but who gives a shit. Might have coco pops for dinner tomorrow.

New phoneeeee! It’s not as nice as my purple one but it’s still nice 😊

3B47AAFC-363A-4CC3-859C-EECE37848523.jpeg

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
It's been ages since any of us shared our crafts - as old Delia says "let's be 'avin' you" - I love seeing what people make!

I've been making some mini (business card sized) collages for the past week and I'm hooked - they're good for mindfulness as it keeps your fingers busy, it means I can use up some of the stuff I purchased this year (or even packaging), and, because they're so small, it doesn't bother me that I can't make things straight or aligned properly 🤣

Here's a few of them

IMG_20211231_192403459.jpg

IMG_20211231_192454099.jpg

My favourite so far - Like a Bridge (over troubled water)

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Ah you lovely silly bitches. Here’s to the back of 2021 and a brand new restart! You are all fabulous and I thank my lucky stars for this thread!💕

I’m the only one up in this house and I’m suspecting a hungover daughter today all the pictures she sent me. Ohh to be young.

My brother drunk called me at midnight UK time from a raucous party. He made me talk to people who we’re very loud and very drunk, while I sat here in my less than glamorous comfy pyjamas, drinking tea with my hair looking as though I’d put my finger in the electric socket…. Awkward 😂

I hope Betty White dying 3 weeks before her 100th birthday isn’t a foreboding of what’s to come this year 😒

and @ordinaryjelly 100% Singaporeans especially are very, very slow walkers which drives me bonkers and even more so when they text and slow walk In a crowded place. One of my pet hates 😂

Hope 2022 is more than good for you all. Wishing good health to @ordinaryjelly , an easier time to those who suffer the difficulties of anxiety and depression, may your mother in laws be kind and your families kinder. I hope your clothes airers work well, B&M stay open and have bargains, all our takeaways delicious, new jobs for those who need, the country never run out of crisps and Rick give @watermelon sugar the shout out she deserves.

You are a fabulous group 😘❤

• Heart