Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all from a sleepy bored household. Leaving for school shortly but it’s been hard getting up early in the dark! Plus I need to scrape ice off the car 🙄

Best of luck with the op @ordinaryjelly
Hope the toothache improves @WilmaHun

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning gorgeous witches 😘

@ordinaryjelly best of luck with your op today, sending loads of love and positive thoughts ❤

Today I feel tired and a bit blah. Hope you all have a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning gang!
I’m so tired. One day back at work using my brain has killed me. When will I be rich please?

I slept tit as I have loads on my mind lately. Going to try and focus on work to keep busy (plus keep tracking the delivery of my new phone!)

hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart
good morning all & good luck @ordinaryjelly 💜

well i feel like tit. got my period this morning and it's super painful - today i have to pack which means tomorrow i get to travel from 7 AM until 11 PM on the second (worst) day 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all, didn't sleep great last night and I've got to go back to the dentist AGAIN this morning as my tooth is still hurting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooooooh I need to be part of this thread!! Hello!! I tend to go through phases of using tattle loads, then having next to no time!!

I hope you're all keeping okay! I am currently battling an awful cold and I cannot hear a thing out of my left ear, so bloody annoying. Deffo should be working right now, but meh looool

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning, back to work today, why does the bed feel so much more comfier when you have to get up early!

Hope everything goes well @ordinaryjelly ❤

Have a good day everyone 💕

• Heart
Morning all, it's bloody cold here today!

Hope you're feeling a bit better @Raymond Luxury-Yacht

Good luck today @ordinaryjelly

I watched some witcher with Mr Whiskey last night. I'm so confused after 2 episodes 😂 I have no idea of the character names and who is who, who is chasing who, and who is protecting who. There are a lot of who's, it may as well be The Grinch.

Did I mention it was cold? It's cold 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning everyone, I went to bed with a migraine that came out of nowhere last night and I’ve woken up and I’ve still got it 😞 it was awful this morning, my fella was like ‘wait till my Mum wakes up and ask her to come and help’ she doesn’t wake up til bloody 12pm 🤪 I’ve had a lie down, still hurts but a bit better. I’ve got YouTube on for the baby, he seems to think when I’m lying down the only option is to sit on top of me… so he’s watching his words programme and he’s just sat on me shouting ‘LION! ROAR!’ ‘CAT! MEOW!’ ‘BIRD! CAAARR CAARR!’ Really helping the headache 👍🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay - guys, I know we all love to jump onto a bandwagon on this thread, but can we not all smash our phones please?

• Haha
To be fair with my 3 smashed phones, 2 I dropped and one my Mum dropped a DAY yes a DAY after I got a new phone - after dropping that one 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I like to have no case on my phone. Dunno why just makes it feel nicer, however I am wondering if I need a case on my new phone when I get it. Although not sure anything would have saved my lovely purple phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like to have no case on my phone. Dunno why just makes it feel nicer, however I am wondering if I need a case on my new phone when I get it. Although not sure anything would have saved my lovely purple phone 🤣
I get a thin clear one as I don't like cases either and I always get a screen protector

Reactions: 3
Yeah you should deffo get a case for your phone if you’re just gonna wing it at walls willy nilly like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.