Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Thread 15 to bring in the New Year!

happy new year everyone 🎉 🥂

thought I’d do a round up of the chit chat bits (soz if I miss anything out)
- the 25 minute wank
- we
- when everyone went mad for traceys dogs and sex toys
- when the thread got very grown up and discussed clothes airers
- many discussions about fav foods
- coco went to b&m maybe 2021 times
- everyone was disgusted/intrigued about mash potato sarnies
- everyone went mad for Sims 4 but I seem to be the only one who consistently still plays it 🤣
- we all laughed
- we all moaned

and here’s to another year of it 🥂

HAPPY NEW YEAR SILLY witches

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I missed the 25 minute wank chat. Intriguing 😅

Went out earlier to a thai restaurant, now back home and on my fourth Hooch lemon. I also had a pint of Stella at the restaurant. Hoping I can keep it together till midnight.

tenor.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I just find mash sarnies so disgusting cos I am literally traumatised from how bad my Mums mash was as a kid 😂 it was awful. Now I just won’t eat it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think I just find mash sarnies so disgusting cos I am literally traumatised from how bad my Mums mash was as a kid 😂 it was awful. Now I just won’t eat it 😂
It wasn't until I was an adult that I even realised most people put milk or butter or cheese or similar into their mash - my mum's mash was literally boiled potatoes with a bit of salt and then just aggressively mashed together.

That's how I prefer them still, it tastes too rich with stuff mixed in. Must have just been how I grew accustomed to it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You lot are the loveliest bunch of witches I know. 💋

This has hands down been the worst year of my life and you wonderful lot have made me laugh on days when I thought I'd never stop crying, have kept me company on endless sleepless nights, have taught me things (Tracey's dog!) I never knew I needed to know and just all round been fab. Who needs Google when the Silly witches can answer all your needs?

I'd be in a far worse place this year without your company.

I hope 2022 is kind to us all, in whatever way we may need.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's an event happening somewhere later today?
Aren't they all banned?
I meant the whole NYE in general :LOL: I don't live in the UK though, so I'm not up to date on the latest restrictions.
Had dinner with family, now I'm back home making tea. I'm tired already, I don't think I'll have a drink. What's 'Scrooge' for NYE? Buzzkill? 😂 I'm definitely that tonight. :m

25 minute wank belongs on the hall of fame, the mind boggles. Still laughing about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else rate The Great Escape, from 1963? I've just finished watching that: a brilliant film!

Reactions: 2
What can I say guys, I have roast duck, potatoes, three salads, a charcuterie board, smoked salmon and avocado, a cake and some Rafaellos 😋 I’m all made up and wearing my Christmas outfit.

Hope you all have a beautiful evening, I love you all, you made the worst year of my life much more fun! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My son has been out for hours so no games for me 🙄 Husband has comprised and will play some Wii games with me, I WILL stay up until midnight!

I nearly forgot my rose champagne that I had been saving for tonight 🤣

@WilmaHun I have heard a lot of good things about that restaurant you are at..I need to go sometime!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's been ages since any of us shared our crafts - as old Delia says "let's be 'avin' you" - I love seeing what people make!

I've been making some mini (business card sized) collages for the past week and I'm hooked - they're good for mindfulness as it keeps your fingers busy, it means I can use up some of the stuff I purchased this year (or even packaging), and, because they're so small, it doesn't bother me that I can't make things straight or aligned properly 🤣

Here's a few of them

IMG_20211231_192403459.jpg

IMG_20211231_192454099.jpg

My favourite so far - Like a Bridge (over troubled water)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.