Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Stayed in bed all day today. It’s helped me catch up on tattle 😆. Last night we went out to celebrate my husband’s birthday. I had everything planned an organised ages in advance as we still have covid restrictions and it’s a big birthday. Got to the cocktail bar, all having a great time and I get crazy stomach pains. In about five minutes I went from relaxed and having fun to doubled in agony, sweating profusely and nearly falling from my chair from fainting. I get this very rarely but I still carry meds with me incase. I’d forgotten last night as I changed handbags….. so we all home by 7.30 and had to cancel the restaurant reservation that is impossible to get a booking. I’ve booked a different restaurant for early next week to try make up for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just made a shepherds pie for my dinner (not for bf cos he’s too fussy to have mince and mash touching???? Whatever) and there’s some leftover mash….. £1 to whoever can guess where this is going 😏😏😏😏🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

F677C6AE-5207-422B-BF4A-56810CAF6AEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I have been awake since 3am. Why. I am so tired. I hope clients don’t realise we’re open today and leave me alone. One of my colleagues has text to say she “forgot” her kids aren’t back to school yet and it’s too late to sort childcare so she’s having to take leave….. on the first day back. Great , just me and miserable boss today then 😩👍🏻

• Sad
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bloody hell we’ve got a house viewing today at 3pm. For the house next door to my fellas Nans. The worlds nosiest person. Every time you turn into her street she’s out at the window. Whenever I’m there she is always staring out the window looking at next door (where we’d be going) ‘oh next door have left’ ‘oh next door is back’ THATS GONNA BE ME!!! Not that I’m going anywhere 🤣 or that I’m having a sordid affair or anything 🤣 unless the fit gardener hits me up of course 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve just got to my fellas Nans ready for our flat viewing and my fellas mum is here as well and she’s already shouting ‘ARE YOU GONNA LIVE NEXT DOOR TO NANNA’ kill . Me . Now 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We’re just staying in 😊 me and mr melon are a bit fragile 😞 😂

I’m also going to give up fizzy drinks - but I’m starting tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I won’t have time to knock because she’d throw her head through the front door like in the shining shouting HEEEEEEEERE’S NANNA before I get a chance to get out of bed

FC09A400-E567-48A0-A054-3D0FE56C7E21.jpeg

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Good morning new friends ♥

This week I am 32 weeks pregnant yeeeeyyy. It also means I sleep like absolute poo so at least I am getting practice of sleepless nights in before the baby comes 😇.

Back to work tomorrow along with what seems like the rest of the world. Probs will sit around all day and cling on to the last little bit of freedom that I have before work resumes 😂😔

have a good day friends ♥

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Every night without fail my mum texts me to ask what I’m having for dinner and she didn’t message me tonight so I asked her and she sent me a snotty reply “only just got in from work Wilma haven’t even thought about it yet”

fucken hell alright cranky just doing what you do to me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My sister has been raging about B&M not being open today, felt like saying is that you @coconochanel but then thought she might google and find us all here and no one needs that negativity.

Last year I put £2 aside for every book I read, not sure why. Just did, now I feel like I have some proper treat money just for me because no one else knows it exists. So easily pleased.

• Heart
  • Haha

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
When mr whiskey went on his works Christmas party he got so drunk he bought a load of cheap vibrating light up cock rings from one of the bathroom machines I was dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
so i haven't opened my notifications since i don't have my laptop with me, i only open threads, and....

1B7B09E1-A3DF-4AAA-A401-F7783122CA04.jpeg

😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow

fudgebox

VIP Member
I hate halloumi it’s so squeaky and the texture of is what I imagine eating a dolphin would be like 😖

Chinese for tea for me like it is 6 nights a week 😆

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Happy New year my tattle lovelies 🥳🥳🥳, What fun and support we have all been to each other in 2021 may it continue in 2022.❤

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Girl sameeee. I just had a quick scroll of emails on my phone to see what I was up against and thought fuck this where do I quit. I’m supposed to be starting my new role tomorrow but given that I’ve not received any official paperwork I’m assuming it’s been delayed and I just don’t know yet which is depressing. I hate my team and was looking forward to leaving the WhatsApp group

• Sad
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning!

I was really pissed off with myself when I woke up for pledging a no-crisp 30 day challenge - especially as I usually have crisps for breakfast 🙈

But 2022 is the year I do what I say I will, so I've got up and make some Cajun breakfast potatoes (I'm clearly not a food photographer) - with everyone's favourite herb - coriander ;)

View attachment 968332

Hope you all have a good day!
Bloody hell a non crisp month your brave I cant go a day with a packet of crisps. Although @watermelon sugar will be pleased to know I've not been to B&M since last year! 😊

Morning my lovelies hope you all have a good day. Its cold this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha