Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I did it the hey Siri way and it worked 🤣 I don’t like Harry Potter either it’s sha sha shite

when me and my fella say something is shite for some reason we go ‘sha sha’ and do a shimmy while we say it 😂😂 we’re proper weird 💃
Do you know this song by the 70s comedy team The Goodies?

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Having an early dinner of leftover spaghetti and meatballs. Got nobody to lady and the tramp it with me so I can be an animal on my own with no regards to table manners 🍝

The rest of the night will hopefully be calm so I can take a shower, read, write and feel like myself a little bit.

ALSO... Was anyone going to tell me that you're not supposed to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth or was I supposed to find that out from a twitter thread 😩 I wonder what else I'm doing all wrong. Apparently I'm only supposed to spit out the excess and let the toothpaste do its thing in there. Feels like a lot of unsupervised action in my mouth tbh.
Whaaaat? I did not know about the mouthwash either?! Why is that?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I had 2 fitbits in total. They kept breaking. Last year I bought an apple watch and it’s much better
I found the same with Fitbit, their customer service is good cos they always replaced them for me when they went wrong but they break so often!!