Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all. I slept so well since they are giving me the good drugs, it was blissful.

I really want to go back to rehab, they have doctors and nurses who can look after me but the hospital here wants me to stay for a week or so while they figure out the actual feeds and if things are working as they should be. If I was going home home I'd understand it, but I'm not. Going to try and persuade the doctors this morning.

Freezing here too, all the fields here are covered in frost, it is so pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We’ve been out all afternoon and I’m knackered! Not tattle knackered though ofc. We took the baby to the park then we stopped at the market which has turned into a big market full of street food stalls. We had a Mexican, I had a buttermilk chicken burrito and my fella had a pulled pork one 🤤 then we went to a cake stall and got a milky bar millionaire short cake and a galaxy caramel brownie

I was gonna take a pic of the cakes but we ate them too fast 😂

9B3C7A1B-8844-4B1F-9AC4-DDC04EB2BFC2.jpeg

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm not even ashamed to admit I'm lying in bed under a blanket and duvet whilst on mute in a meeting. The volume is 10 so I can barely hear it. Working hard for my salary. 😊

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning!
Set my alarm for 6:45 and didn’t get up till 8:10! It was a mad rush to school. I slept shit. Mr peaches fucking coughing all night! Little peaches cried going into school because he was ‘feeling a bit shy’ 💔 bless him. Hopefully he’ll settle in. He always struggles after 2 weeks off.
ive just logged in for work but haven’t opened anything yet cos I’m too scared 😂 hope everybody has a good day. At least it’s a short week this week guys!

• Heart
  • Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I am in a deep, dark depression about returning to work tomorrow 😔 the Christmas holiday has not been long enough and I feel a bit sick at the thought of going back. Where do I sign up to find a rich older man who will finance my lifestyle?

• Sad
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning!

I was really pissed off with myself when I woke up for pledging a no-crisp 30 day challenge - especially as I usually have crisps for breakfast 🙈

But 2022 is the year I do what I say I will, so I've got up and make some Cajun breakfast potatoes (I'm clearly not a food photographer) - with everyone's favourite herb - coriander ;)

IMG_20220106_070930168.jpg

Hope you all have a good day!

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
This thread was wild last night! I miss all the fun. Big light had me proper chuckling though. Enjoy all your last days of no work everyone.

I discharged myself back to rehab last night. Big mistake. Am still sicker than a sick thing. They are going to try and send me back. But nuh-uh. The NHS is generally ace but my experience this weekend couldn't have been worse. Blergh. The positive is my mum is bringing me Lucozade later on.

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella keeps asking for a blowjob cos it’s my tom so I signed him up for a website that sells blow job simulators so he got an email saying ‘are you still interested in your blowjob simulator?’

EE4D2D91-E08B-4B2C-90D2-79FFCEB7E04A.jpeg

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Gosh there’s a lot to catch up on tonight! I am off to bed so will catch up in the morning

⚠ Warning: obligatory New Years sop ahead ⚠
Thank you for being the funniest, loveliest and most supportive group of pals - you don’t know how much this thread has helped me over the past few months! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and tattle knackering 2022 ❤

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I have expensive perfume taste and my bank account does not allow. Like £1k a bottle. I either need to upgrade the husband (bunk him off for the insurance?) or get cheaper likes. It was my 40th and he took me shopping and says pick any perfume you want, I checked this fact several times before we went anywhere. Yes, any perfume you like. So we are in Liberty, I pick a perfume (Frédéric Malle) and he nearly dropped dead on the spot. Clearly not any perfume.

I will look up some of the recommendations on here.

And thank you all for the well wishes, still waiting to go to theatre. I am hangry, emotional and fed up. But the nurse helped me have such a lovely wash this morning, she was just so gentle and kind and made me feel like an actual person rather than just someone in a bed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
3DAAEAE6-25A3-45D6-A3CD-1929928EFB22.jpeg

chin chin bitches 🥂

we’re putting the big fat quiz of the year on, my fella Said whenever I get a question wrong I’ve got to take a shot so I’ll be annihilated within the hour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I haven’t. I’m far too jealous. If my fella so much as kissed another girl in front of me I’d knock her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all, well Christmas is officially over and its back to the grind :rolleyes: . Hope everyone has a good day though(y)

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’m so tired I’m dragging myself to bed to do a face mask and get some rest and hope I’m right as rain tomorrow to go collect my baby. Got my headphones to drown out the constant fireworks here.

Happy new year you bunch of silly bitches. Here’s to more laughs on here in 2022 🥳😘

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We got my fellas Nan a double sized box of family circle biscuits for Christmas and she’s not even offered them round! Sacrilege!

• Haha