Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for you @GladiatorReady ❤
————

we lived in Italy years ago and had a very old and battered Fiat, we used to call it the Ferrari…. Closest we’ll get to owning a Ferrari 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I drive a Astra turbo, I do about 10-15k miles a year generally so it’s a good runner for that although I’ve only had it since august. Before that I had a Honda Civic.

Dream car would be something like a Audi R8 or a Lamborghini urus.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've got a £100k bright red Audi R8, in my dreams.
In reality I have a Vauxhall Adam 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know my left and rights either without doing the L on my hands but I can still drive! I just know the indicator goes up for right down for left 🤣

I’ve been to Vodafone to get a new phone and was expecting to get it there and then but it wasn’t in stock so I’ve gotta wait 3-5 days. Dunno what I’m gonna do without a phone tbh I feel lost!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t drive either and don’t think I will I’m so used to getting public transport or walking everywhere I need to go.
Me too. Lucky to live in a city and in an area that is easily accessible by walking or transport, I've never felt the need for a car. Besides the traffic jam sucks my soul and the thought of not being able to just leave the vehicle and walk makes me feel claustrophobic o_O

Omg @Peaches_xox that looks dead af 😶 Hope the new one arrives quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m getting an iPhone 13 pro in sky blue in 3-5 days. I really liked my purple phone though. The thing is so fucked it won’t even turn on 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m getting an iPhone 13 pro in sky blue in 3-5 days. I really liked my purple phone though. The thing is so fucked it won’t even turn on 🤣
I wanted the purple one too but my provider (Three) didn't have it in stock, so I just went for the white one

Reactions: 2
Here for you @GladiatorReady ❤
————

we lived in Italy years ago and had a very old and battered Fiat, we used to call it the Ferrari…. Closest we’ll get to owning a Ferrari 😂

I'll be fine. It's actually a really good sign - rather than being unstable with it for 7-10 days it looks like it's back to just being 2 days, which is fine, two days is manageable! As soon as I finish work I'm logging off everything and taking myself straight to bed to ride it out.

And no, not ride in the Holland and Barrett sense 🤣

Damn, when you said smashed @Peaches_xox I thought you meant the screen was dented. That's crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My day of cleaning and catching up on laundry turned into a quick clean up and a lazy day of chocolates and cobra kai
Whoops.
Oh well there's always tomorrow 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I pictured a cracked screen not a phone that looks like it’s been run over with a double decker bus 😵. Peaches a strong lady!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not long back from a walk with the baby! Nearly done my 10k steps for the day! the baby has completely ditched the pram. When I say ‘are you going in your pram?’ He just looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and goes ‘nope’ ok then that’s me told

so we went for a walk, we walked past this gangster Amazon Prime van and by gangster you know them lads that blast rap music dead loud and smoke from their car - it was like that - but an Amazon Prime van. He started blasting Biggie and I mumbled to myself ‘Biggie Biggie Biggie can’t you see’ then the baby copied me and was walking up the street going BIGGIE BIGGIE BIGGIE and I was going ‘sometimes your words just hypnotise me’ 🤣

we walk past this car wash and the baby always stops and waves at this one man and the man is the only one who waves back, so he’s started coming over to us and the babies always like ‘car car car’ and the man just nods. And I’m just stood there dead awkward 🤣 anyway sometimes the baby doesn’t look but I always look anyway and the man waves at me as well 🤣 maybe he thinks I fancy him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's my bfs nieces 3rd birthday today and her Mum has just text me asking if I wanna go round for McDonald's for dinner as all day his niece has been asking where I am :ROFLMAO: Yes, yes I do.. Stupid question really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's my bfs nieces 3rd birthday today and her Mum has just text me asking if I wanna go round for McDonald's for dinner as all day his niece has been asking where I am :ROFLMAO: Yes, yes I do.. Stupid question really.
aww that's so cute that she's asking for you 🥺

and mini watermelon with his car wash buddy aww 🥺

i hope everyone feeling a bit down or stressed about going back to work has a nice relaxing evening 😊

i'm just back from a rainy walk, we went to visit my bf's grandparents and then walked through the old town to pick up some last presents and i took some photos with my film camera. i'm soooo excited to get them developed 🥳

i also tried bubble tea/boba for the first time ever and i'm in love. i went for a taro flavour with lychee boba 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.