Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, I should have specified - I have now given up on the app because after giving them my very sensitive details they want something like £50 a year for access to the plan!
Yep I just got to that point too and thought duck that 🤣 I’ve downloaded the zombie one too that @GladiatorReady said about, that one looks good!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My walking apps / websites (not all at once - dip in and out) :

Zombies! Run (for fun)
Fitbit (to count steps)
Strava (for GPS / tracking / competitiveness)
CityStrides (Website - for fun)

I was going to walk after work but cramps are killing me so I'm counting down until I can get tucked up in bed for the evening instead. Tasks and exercise can wait until tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like the sound of that zombie one will take a look.

I’ve re-downloaded the couch to 5km one again even though I can run that distance I want to do it faster so will start again and up my speed.

Just came on so feeling a bit crampy but at least I haven’t got anything to do this afternoon.

7775DDC7-23A6-4738-9AF1-6A3E1B8C1759.jpeg

Just pulled the last crackers with our lunch and had the worst joke 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m doing my nails and binging KUWTK. Can’t believe I’ve nearly watched 5 seasons since being off work 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Me at 12pm: I’ll get mcdonalds for lunch to reward myself for being brave and going into the loft and then I’ll be good for the rest of the day

me at 3pm: maybe I’ll go buy some crisps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Afternoon ladies and the odd gent, I've not long got back from Home Bargains not much decent stock in they had the valentines stuff out, no thanks too early for that! :rolleyes: Fellas on the ps5 I feel like I need a chocolate bar and a nap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me at 12pm: I’ll get mcdonalds for lunch to reward myself for being brave and going into the loft and then I’ll be good for the rest of the day

No point starting a diet till your working week starts really 🤣 sack it off till tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I started off with good intentions for the day - did my workout felt good. Came on - scoffed a stack of pancakes with maple syrup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been playing gooey Louie with my son (one of his Xmas presents) and surprising how picking the nose on a giant head for big bogeys can be so much fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve been out all afternoon and I’m knackered! Not tattle knackered though ofc. We took the baby to the park then we stopped at the market which has turned into a big market full of street food stalls. We had a Mexican, I had a buttermilk chicken burrito and my fella had a pulled pork one 🤤 then we went to a cake stall and got a milky bar millionaire short cake and a galaxy caramel brownie

I was gonna take a pic of the cakes but we ate them too fast 😂

9B3C7A1B-8844-4B1F-9AC4-DDC04EB2BFC2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god I was cooking little peaches dinner when my bfs cousins gf who I love knocked so I stood at the door talking to her for agesssssss and i forgot about dinner and now it’s burnt to a crisp 😮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.