Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not had a threesome. If I’m honest I can barely be arsed doing it with the bloke I actually like being with so I dunno how I’d get the energy to do it with someone else as well. Cba

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So... in my quest to say yes to things and not waste the year I may have made a grave error.

I mentioned to a colleague that I was going to my first park run on Saturday and... now I'm going with his girlfriend, who I've never met. I'm socially nervous enough around people I've known for years, never mind a random stranger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
^ I feel second hand stress on your behalf 😬 But it's just a run, you don't have to sit around and chat all day so being active might actually help 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am in a deep, dark depression about returning to work tomorrow 😔 the Christmas holiday has not been long enough and I feel a bit sick at the thought of going back. Where do I sign up to find a rich older man who will finance my lifestyle?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Girl sameeee. I just had a quick scroll of emails on my phone to see what I was up against and thought duck this where do I quit. I’m supposed to be starting my new role tomorrow but given that I’ve not received any official paperwork I’m assuming it’s been delayed and I just don’t know yet which is depressing. I hate my team and was looking forward to leaving the WhatsApp group

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Girl sameeee. I just had a quick scroll of emails on my phone to see what I was up against and thought duck this where do I quit. I’m supposed to be starting my new role tomorrow but given that I’ve not received any official paperwork I’m assuming it’s been delayed and I just don’t know yet which is depressing. I hate my team and was looking forward to leaving the WhatsApp group
That is rubbish - HR suck at internal job offers (and I say this as someone who works in HR). I hope you get to flounce out of the group whatsapp very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell 😅 I left the thread yesterday at carrot cake and big light confusion and return today to threesomes, strippers and wet crocs

I've never had a threesome. Seems like it would require more effort and I'm a lazy witch.

@GladiatorReady - imagine if the colleague's girlfriend invites you back for some 'light refreshment' 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had my Christmas decorations down for days and I’m procrastinating putting them in the loft because I’m scared of the loft/it seems like a lot of work. I want to be a ✨strong independent woman✨ but actually I think I need my dad to come and do it for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve had my Christmas decorations down for days and I’m procrastinating putting them in the loft because I’m scared of the loft/it seems like a lot of work. I want to be a ✨strong independent woman✨ but actually I think I need my dad to come and do it for me
Get your dad over!! We have a cellar not a loft and that’s creepy enough.
Im STILL waiting on the bleeping Christmas tree to be taken outside 🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I took all the Christmas stuff down whilst my husband was in work yesterday.
last day for me before work tomorrow too and I’m dreading it and I was in for a few days last week too. I also made the fatal mistake of checking my emails not a good move.
mum going to try and make the most of my last day off so heading into town to meet my friend for a coffee and to swap Xmas presents then we need to go food shoppingso a fun filled day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m back to work weds cos we’ve got a school inset day here tomorrow but I’ve got the back to normality dread too.

Just had a walk on the treadmill as it’s still pissing it down here. I’m doing a 30 day yoga thing too on YouTube so will do day 2 of that in a bit. I need to do washing and sort of the school stuff at some point too how exciting. It’s such a depressing time of year after the hype and build up to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just taken all my decs down, sad but I find it quite satisfying! Now gonna have a good hoover up we have one normal tree and one snowy one and the snow gets feckin everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No joke I literally plucked a whisker out of my chin like 4 days ago, it came back yesterday and I plucked it out now it’s back! All of them in the same spot! They usually come on a Thursday. feel like I spend me life plucking out whiskers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.