Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like you're all having a smashing start to the new year.

..... I'll get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning!
Hope everyone who is feeling poorly or sad feels better soon and lots of luck for today @ordinaryjelly thinking of you.
It’s so cold here this morning I was up early to do a workout before work well logging on in my living room. I need to go and but some milk as I’ve only got enough for one more cup of tea which isn’t good on this cold Wednesday.
Not much planned today apart from work :( and then I’m getting my nails done tonight so looking forward to a change from my festive red!
Have a fab day everyone! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell we’ve got a house viewing today at 3pm. For the house next door to my fellas Nans. The worlds nosiest person. Every time you turn into her street she’s out at the window. Whenever I’m there she is always staring out the window looking at next door (where we’d be going) ‘oh next door have left’ ‘oh next door is back’ THATS GONNA BE ME!!! Not that I’m going anywhere 🤣 or that I’m having a sordid affair or anything 🤣 unless the fit gardener hits me up of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so i managed to complain about period pains so much that my bf told me to get cozy and he will pack, but not only that, i can tell him how to pack 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell we’ve got a house viewing today at 3pm. For the house next door to my fellas Nans. The worlds nosiest person. Every time you turn into her street she’s out at the window. Whenever I’m there she is always staring out the window looking at next door (where we’d be going) ‘oh next door have left’ ‘oh next door is back’ THATS GONNA BE ME!!! Not that I’m going anywhere 🤣 or that I’m having a sordid affair or anything 🤣 unless the fit gardener hits me up of course 😂
Omg are you gonna move there! Can’t wait to hear how the house is. I know living next to your fellas nan would be a bit annoying but it’s gotta be better then your crappy landlord and at least you’d have a working oven right!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I’ve hinted I don’t really wanna live there but either my fella is thick or he’s just ignoring me, probs the latter. His Mum goes there EVERY. DAY. He’s probs happy about that so he can get his bitty. Yeah I just keep telling myself, at least you’ll have an oven 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
so i haven't opened my notifications since i don't have my laptop with me, i only open threads, and....

1B7B09E1-A3DF-4AAA-A401-F7783122CA04.jpeg

😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I want a new perfume, can anyone recommend any nice ones please?
I never wear the same perfume 2 days in a row so I switch between Marc Jacobs Daisy, Jimmy Choo, Flash by Jimmy choo and Armani Because It's You. But I wanna try something new, what does everyone like?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I want a new perfume, can anyone recommend any nice ones please?
I never wear the same perfume 2 days in a row so I switch between Marc Jacobs Daisy, Jimmy Choo, Flash by Jimmy choo and Armani Because It's You. But I wanna try something new, what does everyone like?
this is my favorite:

E12EC062-15FD-4295-ACD8-EC5E0C217BDA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love Britney Spears perfume. Always have always will 🥰🥰🥰🥰

PS can’t stop eating help me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a massive perfume collection but my usuals are - miss dior, Chanel no 5, d&g the one, and victor rolf flowerbomb. I got a new perfume for Christmas I’ve never had before called ‘good girl - Carolina Herrera’ and the bottle is a shoe and it’s proper fancy looking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What sort of perfumes do you like @WilmaHun? Fruity, fresh, woody, oriental? My sister got me Zara Tobacco for Christmas and it’s lovely, so warm and cozy. It actually doesn’t smell like tobacco, mostly vanilla, rum and peony.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.