Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I could do me and 2 men you know. That’s too much 🍆 for me 🤣 you’d be well and truly tattle knackered after though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always used to say I’d have a 3some with two lads but since I’m a Mum now and I act like a born again virgin I deffo wouldn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My ex used to say that the only difference between a threesome and normal sex is that at the end there are two disappointed faces instead of one 😂 I had a disappointed face many times during our relationship 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What if you were shagging two lads at the same time and one had a massive 🍆 and the other was average. Do you reckon you’d spend more time with the big one and the other one would be like helloooooo what about me 😅

• Haha
Does anyone else get sex shame?? Like when they’ve been a right dirty witch during a sesh then like 20 mins later when you’re done, eating a packet of crisps and your fella is like ‘arrr when you did this and this it was well good’ I always acted shocked like no I didn’t 😱

my fella always goes ‘you used to do this and this’ and I go ‘shush, I’m a Mother now’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! Sometimes I say things and am fully ashamed of myself after for using those words 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get sex shame?? Like when they’ve been a right dirty witch during a sesh then like 20 mins later when you’re done, eating a packet of crisps and your fella is like ‘arrr when you did this and this it was well good’ I always acted shocked like no I didn’t 😱

my fella always goes ‘you used to do this and this’ and I go ‘shush, I’m a Mother now’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No you've got to be proud.

Like they say a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed.

• Haha
I always get sex shame! me and mr peaches have made various sex tapes over the years and I’m always way too embarrassed to watch them back 🤣

Or the next day he’ll talk to me about what we did the night before and I’m like SHHHHH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just opened a bottle of lemonade and it exploded all over me crocs 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always get sex shame! me and mr peaches have made various sex tapes over the years and I’m always way too embarrassed to watch them back 🤣

Or the next day he’ll talk to me about what we did the night before and I’m like SHHHHH.
I love this 😂 I feel like you have to be very body confident to watch yourself having sex?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love this 😂 I feel like you have to be very body confident to watch yourself having sex?!
I’ve managed to watch about 5 mins of one before and then I’m like you dirty witch and had to turn it off. Dunno who I think I am honestly 🤣

the worst part is it’s not even edited so you can see who started the filming and it’s usually me 🤣

• Haha
My fella filmed me giving him a blowie once and we watched it back, at one point I looked up and I went ey I look good there and my fella was like, why don’t you put it as your profile picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bahahahhaa

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.