Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just logged off from work. Feeling proper down in the dumps about ✨life✨ I was hoping for a stress free happy 2022 but it doesn’t look like it’s happening. Apparently the contract is being chased up for my new job so at least that’s something 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@ordinaryjelly haven't heard from you for a bit hope you're ok. xx
Thank you lovelies for asking after me. :)

I'm in a pretty bad place, am back in the medical hospital and have basically lost my ability to swallow/eat without choking/pain. I'm done with bleeping multiple sclerosis. It is amazing to me that in just six months I have gone from being independent and active to bed bound and unable to even brush my own teeth. I am getting a feeding tube put in my stomach tomorrow so that will "solve" this issue but meh. Then hopefully I can get back to rehab because while any hospital isn't ideal, I am much more comfortable there. But I am not ready to never eat a bleeping gain.

Just sad. My children didn't deserve this. I am so sad for them. In the space of six months I brought them home from India because of covid, away from their dad, schools, friends, had a brilliant few months here and then within 12 hours after England lost that stupid final I am paralysed. I just keep thinking that at least that was the last thing I did with my wonderful little jellies because they had such fun and will always remember, especially Middle Jelly.

I am not really one for alternative medicine, I really believe in science and fact and empirical evidence but am at the point now where if someone tells me to eat 56 daisies a day I am going to try it.

I am just bitter and twisted and finding it hard to be positive right now. And my phone won't charge because of moisture in it, there is no moisture. Thing will be chucked against the wall if it doesn't buck up ;)

I have tried to read on here but my mind is so negative I'm all behind, but I appreciate being asked after and am hoping all my favourite witches are good. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
RE fellas on the toilet..... i sometimes hear facebook videos and giggles. Sounds tremendous, smells awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe my fella was a woman in a past life cos he’s well quick on the loo. There’s been times where he’s come out and I’ve been like “no way did you have a tit in that time”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@ordinaryjelly i am so, so sorry, this is so sad to read 💜 i hope you get better soon and do all the things you want to do with your children, and flip through book pages like crazy 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On the men on the toilet theme, I can confirm I spend a considerable amount of time in there at times where sitting isn't just optional. I used to read in there as a child. When I was doing a degree, I emerged once from my hall of residence bathroom to have a fellow-student crack up laughing at the fact I held a textbook. These days, I often sit in there with my laptop, watching videos. There isn't a Mrs Phoenix to be perturbed by these goings-on. When living alone, you can be self-indulgent without repercussion.

Reactions: 1
Lately My OH seems to 'need the bathroom' as I'm halfway through applying my makeup:mad: which means I have to gather all my stuff and move to another room.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I never do my makeup in the bathroom, I hate when I go to a hotel and have to do it in there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do my make up in the bedroom where the natural light is, our bathroom is dead dark so I’d have to have the light on. If I did my make up in there I’d come out looking like an oompa loompa thinking it looked alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a room just for clothes and makeup but I still end up sitting on the floor of my bedroom in front of the big mirror 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a room just for clothes and makeup but I still end up sitting on the floor of my bedroom in front of the big mirror 🤷🏼‍♀️
same! I’m gonna be well pissed off when I have kids and have to give my dressing room up for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me started on kids and make up 🤣 when I put my beauty blender down the baby comes up to me and grabs the blender and starts whacking my face with it 😂 obvs trying to copy what I do with it. He picks up my hair brush and tries to brush my hair as well but ends up just nearly ko’ing me with it

• Haha
i do my makeup in the bathroom and now i'm worrying if i come out as an oompa loompa 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.