Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year my tattle lovelies 🥳🥳🥳, What fun and support we have all been to each other in 2021 may it continue in 2022.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God why is my bf so annoying 😂 “haven’t eaten since last year” “haven’t spent any money since last year“ “haven’t driven since last year” “haven’t had sex since last year“
carry on and you won’t have it this year at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I turned round to my fella at midnight and was like ‘omg we’ve not seen the baby since last year!’

• Haha
Nearly forgot about not doing washing today. I'll have to save my pile until tomorrow now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could murder a cold can of coke right now but I'm doing dry January for fizzy drinks - coke and orange lucozade. I can't imagine keeping it up but I'll give it a go.

I'm not lifting a finger today, no plans. What's everyone else up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could murder a cold can of coke right now but I'm doing dry January for fizzy drinks - coke and orange lucozade. I can't imagine keeping it up but I'll give it a go.

I'm not lifting a finger today, no plans. What's everyone else up to?
I want to

a - clear the top of my desk (going to tackle a specific section of cleaning/organising/decluttering each day - if more is done, great, if not, great.)
b - cook a meal

Other than that, nothing specifically planned; crafting, podcasts and Animal Crossing. Maybe a walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We’re just staying in 😊 me and mr melon are a bit fragile 😞 😂

I’m also going to give up fizzy drinks - but I’m starting tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Chilled day here going to my mother in laws for dinner and a walk round the Albert dock.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well so far I've had a bacon sandwich, then I'm going to have a bath with a Lush bath bomb I got for Christmas then I'm going to see my mum for a few hours and when I get back home I'm taking my Xmas tree down.

• Heart
I dunno if I’m just overthinking this but…..
we got the keys to our house in august, the previous owner died March 2021. Since having the keys we have noticed every day, or at least every other day this little black cat comes and sits at our back door meowing. It’s really friendly, sometimes it comes and perches on the windowsill outside the front room window. Is it possible it could have belonged to the previous owner? It looks perfectly healthy, surely it won’t have been scavenging food all this time? Or is it more likely she was feeding it so it just keeps coming back?
im a bit reluctant to start feeding it in case it belongs to someone else. I wouldn’t want someone else feeding my pet 😂
Bf says we just need to ignore it and it will go away but I feel bad for it with its little eyes always looking at me through the window 😂😂 I’m not even a cat person ffs but this one has got me 😂

eta - it’s got no collar on. I know it’s defo the same cat cos I’ve took loads of pics 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
we got the keys to our house in august, the previous owner died March 2021. Since having the keys we have noticed every day, or at least every other day this little black cat comes and sits at our back door meowing. It’s really friendly, sometimes it comes and perches on the windowsill outside the front room window. Is it possible it could have belonged to the previous owner? It looks perfectly healthy, surely it won’t have been scavenging food all this time? Or is it more likely she was feeding it so it just keeps coming back?
im a bit reluctant to start feeding it in case it belongs to someone else. I wouldn’t want someone else feeding my pet 😂
Bf says we just need to ignore it and it will go away but I feel bad for it with its little eyes always looking at me through the window 😂😂 I’m not even a cat person ffs but this one has got me 😂
aww I’d keep feeding it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8

eta - it’s got no collar on. I know it’s defo the same cat cos I’ve took loads of pics 😂
Does it look unfed, thin? if not then I prob wouldn't feed it. you could always ask your neighbours if they know who it belongs to.

Reactions: 7
No it looks fine! It’s just weird cos I’ve literally watched it just walk across neighbours gardens and come straight to ours. I don’t really know the neighbors that well tbh but I’ll try catch one of them!

Reactions: 7
Morning! Had a terrible night sleep as my period started literally at the stroke of midnight and I had the worst cramps all night, Happy bloody New Year to me!

We’re off to my parents today for party food 🥳 and taking all the dogs for a walk
Hope you all have a great New Years Day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Felt like the walls are closing in on me so went for a short walk. Everywhere is empty, I love new year's day for that. Sitting at a nearby coffeeshop, having a cappuccino and writing a bit. I'll leave to watch the Vienna philharmonic with parents in a bit, but despite how much I love that concert, even that's effort right now. I guess I'm in one of those phases where every single interaction is too much. Ugh 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning! I’ve just woken up. Must have been mr peaches resolution to let me sleep in or something cos he was fully up, had done breakfast and I was fast asleep. Why do I feel guilty about it?

Little peaches tried coco pops for the first time and had declared they are disgusting. Who’s child is this please? What 5 year old doesn’t like coco pops?!

We’re not doing much today. I undressed my tree yesterday so just waiting for my fella to take it outside. I’m tempted to say ‘I’ve been waiting since last year’ 🤣 need to take little peaches one down too and find space for all these bleeping toys.

We’ve no food in either I need to do a food shop but not sure shops are open?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all.

I was asleep before midnight and had a good rest. Still a bit iffy from the jab but improving.

Need to drive to get little one today so that’s 90 mins each way but hopefully the traffic is nice on New Year’s Day given so many will be hungover.

I suspect my cat goes into others cos she often comes back toasty warm when she’s been out in the cold for a while 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.