Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have, it was alright, I’m too much of a prude now though. If someone suggested it now I’d be like, me? I’m a mother now, the only threesome I’d take part in is all 3 of us praying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t. I’m far too jealous. If my fella so much as kissed another girl in front of me I’d knock her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope I haven’t, I’m too jealous, I’d hate to see another girl with my fella.

Reactions: 2
I've never done it with someone I was in a proper relationship.
Just when I had no morals and used to duck around 🤣🤣
I've also been the other girl to the ones in relationship. AWKWARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never done it, I think I’d struggle to multitask to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arrr I’m on this Facebook group and I made a joke on one of the posts and now people are commenting moaning at me. One of the comments back is ‘is it fun belittling others’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all, Oooh looks like I missed the stripping chat as I logged off early to do some reading. I've never had a threesome. anyway plans for today well the we are due a gas check but the OH can stay in and wait while I go to Home Bargains. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg last nights chat was WILD 😂 sometimes I get so drunk im a completely different person and mr whiskey the next day is like WHO was that

don’t know what you’re talking about buddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all, Oooh looks like I missed the stripping chat as I logged off early to do some reading. I've never had a threesome. anyway plans for today well the we are due a gas check but the OH can stay in and wait while I go to Home Bargains. :ROFLMAO:
if you wait with him you could have a threesome 🤣

• Haha
Arrr I’m on this Facebook group and I made a joke on one of the posts and now people are commenting moaning at me. One of the comments back is ‘is it fun belittling others’ 🤣🤣
I’d be like “yeah, it actually is really fun, thanks for asking!”

• Haha
When mr whiskey went on his works Christmas party he got so drunk he bought a load of cheap vibrating light up cock rings from one of the bathroom machines I was dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
My fella keeps asking for a blowjob cos it’s my tom so I signed him up for a website that sells blow job simulators so he got an email saying ‘are you still interested in your blowjob simulator?’

EE4D2D91-E08B-4B2C-90D2-79FFCEB7E04A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh what I missed last night 🤣 Granted, I don’t have much to add to the threesome convo. I am not much into blowies either, but I lost my virginity to a girl so there is that 🙊

No big plans for today, I think I need to do a food shop and I might cook something fun afterwards. Hope you all have a nice day! ❤

• Heart
But yes in seriousness I've had 2
One with another woman and a man
One with 2 men

Back in my single wild days BTW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.