Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re gonna have some left over chilli … in a wrap of course 😂😂 when I die just wrap me in a tortilla wrap instead of a coffin x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i'm eating crisps and drinking cola and hiding from my bf's family waiting to go home tomorrow 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well I'm supposed to be having mini hot dogs but I've been stuffing my face with sweets so....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had scrambled egg, beans and a bagel which feels more like breakfast but who gives a tit. Might have coco pops for dinner tomorrow.

New phoneeeee! It’s not as nice as my purple one but it’s still nice 😊

3B47AAFC-363A-4CC3-859C-EECE37848523.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for all the kind words today. Surgery done, all went ok. I am absolutely exhausted though.

I just asked a nurse to please turn off the big light and had a little chuckle to myself though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, it's the same holiday 👍 (Theophany might be the more widely used name in the orthodox church, but I'm no expert so can't comment on the rest of Europe 😬)

Reactions: 5
Yes, it's the same holiday 👍 (Theophany might the more widely used name in the orthodox church, but I'm no expert so can't comment on the rest of Europe 😬)
Oh are you Orthodox, if you don’t mind my asking? I am because of my heritage 😌 We don’t really celebrate on the 25th.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel the same, after a phase of empty comfort earting, I was so full but feeling so deprived. Eating fresh food actually helped a bit, I hope to keep it up. You can do it!
Thanks. I know I sound ridiculous but even if it's just for a month, and then incorporate some snacks in-between meals then I'll be happy enough with that as a result. Rather than having meals in-between snacks :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really need to sort my diet out. I'm in a horrible phase of eating 'quick and easy' which is 90% unhealthy
My kids are so bleeping fussy tho there's only like 2 meals we can sit and eat as a family 😳😳
I'm back on the salads. And eating veg with every meal. January is a BAD month financially anyway so will be living on beans on toast pretty soon 🙃🙃

Tonight the kids has pasta. We had salt and pepper basa fillets with roasted veg and baby potatoes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was very hungry too but then I had a generous portion of herring salad and now I’m full 🤣 I eat crap too, it’s so difficult to make myself eat veggies when it’s so cold outside and I just want quick carbs.

I need your advice guys. My ex-friend has just tried following me on Instagram and adding me as a friend on Facebook. We used to be quite close and then she was nasty and cruel to me out of sudden, it messed me up pretty badly as I was very young back then. I haven’t seen her in 6 years and have no desire to talk to her. Shall I contact her and tell her that or just keep on ignoring her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'd ignore her too. No need to bring back negativity in your life but if you want to message her and be honest then go for it. Be prepared for her to not be so kind back though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.