Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corrrrr I’m feeling it now you know, 3 shots and a glass of cheeky vimto down I feel like I’m gonna go into town in my leopard print pj’s

im still waiting for Rick to pay me commission

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No joke right after Wilma mentioned it, since Rick has been doing these none commentary work outs to random artists I’ve been considering commenting saying do an Abba one 😂 I miss his commentary though his videos aren’t the same without him shouting ‘AAAAAAYEEEEE’ halfway through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile I am laid here watching Betty White videos and waiting for the doctor to try and send me to A&E. On NYE, no ta.

She was an amazing Golden Girl, but her brilliant role in Boston Legal is so often over looked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just 30 mins left of work and it hasn’t been as busy as I thought!

Can’t wait to get home, eat my Chinese, get in my jammies and crack open the Gin!

Happy New Year silly witches thank you for welcoming me into this thread! Even if I am only a well known member amongst you VIPs😢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Few drinks in an even that's no enough for the tit that's on TV 😂 so currently got YT on an watching the NY times square cam an getting a free concert

Reactions: 1
This is the first New Year that I've looked forward to since 1998/99 (when I was 12 and before things went to total tit.) I know that I still have a way to go, and things that I can work on, but I can honestly say that I never dreamt I would feel as good as I do now. Me on NYE 2020 wouldn't even recognise me tonight, and I can't wait to see what progress I can make in 2022.

And I hope that 2022 brings lots of health and happiness to you wonderful silly witches.

Right, sappiness over - I'm about to go watch Shaun of the Dead (with the non-stop fireworks, a housemate's girlfriend getting tattle knackered :eek: and the gaggle of incredibly drunk teens outside I have built in sound effects!) but will be back before midnight!

• Heart
I’m so tired I’m dragging myself to bed to do a face mask and get some rest and hope I’m right as rain tomorrow to go collect my baby. Got my headphones to drown out the constant fireworks here.

Happy new year you bunch of silly witches. Here’s to more laughs on here in 2022 🥳😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do I punish myself.
I know one of my illnesses causes alcohol intolerance but I still try and drink.
Flushing like a witch

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Im in and out of this thread but big love to everyone for 2022 hope you are well and have good plans for tonight ❤

• Heart
Hi all. I haven't been very active lately as I don't have much to say. I don't really have it in me to try and stay awake until midnight. I'm sure the fireworks will wake me up if I do nod off. I'm not sure if I am looking forward to the new year but it can't be worse than this year. It's been truly awful and I am surprised I've made it to the end. I just really wanted to say thank you so much for the laughs and your kind words when I've needed them. Have a wonderful night to those staying up. 🥰❤

AND

Happy New Year! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.