Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
That fkn bitch just told someone to go hang herself...i am fucking fuming my daughter hung herself this is not funny at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Feska

VIP Member
Chelsea and Lisa don’t have a friendship. The only thing they have in common is their obsession with TikTok and that they’re both vile individuals. Lisa invited Chelsea on a whim, there was no thought behind it. She didn’t think she’d come. Chelsea acted impulsively goaded on by her followers. It turned into the disgusting shit show we knew it would. There was never going to be a walk on the beach or dinner in a restaurant. Chelsea will laugh it off today and continue to verbally abuse anyone who asks about what happened. Lisa will never leave her toxic relationship and continue to be in denial, get drunk and pass out. They both always pretend to not remember what’s gone on the day before or how they behaved. Then watch themselves back on bits of video and think they’re hilarious. It’s as simple as that. What a horrible, sad pathetic existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
Anyone got that fellas Insta? I’m feeling nosy.
johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Noodlebuddy

Shes just called Elsa Frost a 'ret**d' and says she hopes she gets her head smashed in.

Shes being incredibly ableist today, it's disgusting. I cant watch it. Someone very close to me is profoundly disabled and I cant even describe how that language makes me feel.

Shes commiting hate crimes with her racism and ableism. Why isn't she being held accountable?

Every day I hope TODAY IS THE DAY she gets punched in the gob on live or arrested.... for the kids like, obviously. Its all for the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ab Fab

Got her kettles from America, it’s a whistling stove top one not electric , might as well of carried on boiling the saucepan it will piss her off after making a few cuppas

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fragglez

When I first started watching her from that 'roots' video I would have assumed she had bipolar without her mentioning it.

She's been to a mental hospital before she must be diagnosed with something.

Also is that not breaking data confidentiality if that woman is an ex key worker 🤔
You’re spot on. There’s no way that’s her ex key worker. Also any key worker who works with people like Leanne would know that actually racist and outlandish behaviour does go hand in hand with mental illness. I’ve seen a few people in previous posts say they’re diagnosed bipolar/BPD and ‘they don’t act like that’ completely forgetting everyone is different - it’s extremely common for people in crisis or psychosis or mania to say awful things that, once better, they regret deeply.
She’s also not a psychopath, there’s no such thing as a psychopath, I see why people think it because she’s got zero empathy for anyone but again that’s classic of mental illness.

For all of Chelsea’s faults, she IS genuinely mentally ill. It’s sad to see people dismiss her as a liar who’s acting, nobody can act out the world salad she bleats. And of course she can’t work in that state, imagine what she’d say to colleagues or customers? And just because she can get a train, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have anxiety, I’d argue her anxiety comes out in verbal attacks, we’ve seen it many times, when she’s nervous she hits out. I detest how she behaves, I feel so sorry for the people that have to put up with her, but ultimately we are watching a person in crisis and the tiktok fame is making her more delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 18

keepingitg

VIP Member
Well last night Lisa made Leanne look she was a saint in comparison. Lisa seems so be very unhinged and she bloated from alcohol and BOTOX . I think Leanne regretted even being there last night and wished she was at home . Tonight it could all kick-off be cause they are going out .and Lisa is half Irish/English and not even Italian which I said last week . Her kids might be half Italian so she thinks she can claim it too ,just like Chelsea thinking she is black because she has 1/4 mixed race kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Musketeer

Chatty Member
Has anyone notice when she was getting gifts she changed the way she spoke 🤣🤣🤣

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her pants are way to small even with her stomach tucked in them. how are insta allowing this !!!

no wonder why she’s been single for so long and not had a shag 🤮🤣the state of it
So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol 😆 😂 good grief 😳

Screenshot_20220206-030942_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It’s really cringe how much she is licking CH’s arse, does she not realise she is gonna ditch her soon as the next bandwagon comes along to hop on?
Also I do think she must have some sort of facial tick tbh, the thing she is doing with her jaw is odd

• Haha
Reactions: 16

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I think one of her problems is she can’t accept her lot in life. She wants to be a luxury/rich person with lots of disposable income and gets annoyed that she isn’t and blames other people for not funding her. The reality is she’s on benefits! She can’t drop endless cash on beers and coffees and manicures. But rather than accept that she gets angry and thinks she’s entitled to it.

I’m on a reasonably comfortable income and I certainly couldn’t spend money like she does. She’s like a teenager who never learnt to stop splurging her pocket money.

I thought it was funny when old man vinnie said all chelsea does is sit round smoking weed all day and lie lol 😂 😂

• Haha

Molly_Ol

Chelsea and Lisa don’t have a friendship. The only thing they have in common is their obsession with TikTok and that they’re both vile individuals. Lisa invited Chelsea on a whim, there was no thought behind it. She didn’t think she’d come. Chelsea acted impulsively goaded on by her followers. It turned into the disgusting shit show we knew it would. There was never going to be a walk on the beach or dinner in a restaurant. Chelsea will laugh it off today and continue to verbally abuse anyone who asks about what happened. Lisa will never leave her toxic relationship and continue to be in denial, get drunk and pass out. They both always pretend to not remember what’s gone on the day before or how they behaved. Then watch themselves back on bits of video and think they’re hilarious. It’s as simple as that. What a horrible, sad pathetic existence.
You are right, it is a very sad existence, I ask myself why I watch people like this and realise how toxic watching people like this becomes. Guilty pleasure maybe, but I am starting to think they would be better off losing viewers as the attention enables and encourages so much toxicity.

Reactions: 15

Ab Fab

I am done my family have spent the past few years helping my daughter escape domestic violence physical and mentally This now is a new low online I can’t even get my head around it

Yes Chelsea was a laugh at first then it went weird but we still watched the car crash, but this happening now is sick, a total disrespect to women and mothers

They both need removing from tik tok

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noodlebuddy

Hey everyone!
Haven't watched her properly in a few days hence why I've got covid hence because it pisses me off watching that monster fannying about all over the place without a mask, coughing without covering her big gob and generally being an obnoxious dolphin, without catching it ONCE!

Missed you all, I'm feeling a bit better tonight hence why I hope she gets her front door booted down and dragged out kicking and screaming.

Hence, I might cough in an envelope and send it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart