ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she blocked again earlier? I never get the room is blocked message, just that the live has ended.

Reactions: 1
Was she blocked again earlier? I never get the room is blocked message, just that the live has ended.
I have a strange suspicion she is poo pooing in her panties... she has gone off live to gather info i think...in her little pink boom😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently people are “threatening her life cos she’s in the public eye” lol no one has threatened your life darling - just posted videos of YOU on YouTube displaying YOUR behavior is not a crime 😂

2A311FDE-4031-4942-B066-71481F72DFFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen anyone on here or tik tok threaten her life, also who is Kim kardashy? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s really cringe how much she is licking CH’s arse, does she not realise she is gonna ditch her soon as the next bandwagon comes along to hop on?
Also I do think she must have some sort of facial tick tbh, the thing she is doing with her jaw is odd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s really cringe how much she is licking CH’s arse, does she not realise she is gonna ditch her soon as the next bandwagon comes along to hop on?
Also I do think she must have some sort of facial tick tbh, the thing she is doing with her jaw is odd
Seesaw jaw 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to turn it off, just watching whilst WFH! Why is she now trying to emulate Chelsea Harwood with her ‘offending’ people (nothing new there tbh). She’s so influenced by certain people. I’m waiting for the fallout with CH to happen now. What a dumb thicko she is!

Reactions: 11
Wearing her necklaces from CH pearl party...ooooohh daaarling🤣. Must have taken something or smoked something, cackling and laughing again... running peoples appearances down...jealous b1tch!!!! I guess the police laughed in your face then?? Wonder if they pulled her file????🤣🤣....

Reactions: 8
And then we remember this chick is 41, on tiktok, talking about selling her paint by numbers for a million and genuinely believing she is famous .. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.