ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be mugs she drops the mods like a bad habit even the loyal ones those
gifters are idiots 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do tt keep letting this vile witch back on here. she seems to get away with everything vile she does.

Reactions: 5
Dont you need an email to sign up to tiktok? How many emails has she got?!
No. There’s no verification process so you could put…laihdbsnskaisgb@hotmail . Com and it will create an account.

Dont you need an email to sign up to tiktok? How many emails has she got?!
As long as it has @hotmail/gmail . com at the end it will create one.

Why do tt keep letting this vile witch back on here. she seems to get away with everything vile she does.
Because they don’t really care. Best thing to do is to keep reporting all her accounts for harassment & bullying. With enough reports her account will get nuked along with everything on it.

Reactions: 3
When I first started watching her from that 'roots' video I would have assumed she had bipolar without her mentioning it.

She's been to a mental hospital before she must be diagnosed with something.

Also is that not breaking data confidentiality if that woman is an ex key worker 🤔
You’re spot on. There’s no way that’s her ex key worker. Also any key worker who works with people like Leanne would know that actually racist and outlandish behaviour does go hand in hand with mental illness. I’ve seen a few people in previous posts say they’re diagnosed bipolar/BPD and ‘they don’t act like that’ completely forgetting everyone is different - it’s extremely common for people in crisis or psychosis or mania to say awful things that, once better, they regret deeply.
She’s also not a psychopath, there’s no such thing as a psychopath, I see why people think it because she’s got zero empathy for anyone but again that’s classic of mental illness.

For all of Chelsea’s faults, she IS genuinely mentally ill. It’s sad to see people dismiss her as a liar who’s acting, nobody can act out the world salad she bleats. And of course she can’t work in that state, imagine what she’d say to colleagues or customers? And just because she can get a train, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have anxiety, I’d argue her anxiety comes out in verbal attacks, we’ve seen it many times, when she’s nervous she hits out. I detest how she behaves, I feel so sorry for the people that have to put up with her, but ultimately we are watching a person in crisis and the tiktok fame is making her more delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she online tonight or has she already been banned on her new account?

Reactions: 2
You’re spot on. There’s no way that’s her ex key worker. Also any key worker who works with people like Leanne would know that actually racist and outlandish behaviour does go hand in hand with mental illness. I’ve seen a few people in previous posts say they’re diagnosed bipolar/BPD and ‘they don’t act like that’ completely forgetting everyone is different - it’s extremely common for people in crisis or psychosis or mania to say awful things that, once better, they regret deeply.
She’s also not a psychopath, there’s no such thing as a psychopath, I see why people think it because she’s got zero empathy for anyone but again that’s classic of mental illness.

For all of Chelsea’s faults, she IS genuinely mentally ill. It’s sad to see people dismiss her as a liar who’s acting, nobody can act out the world salad she bleats. And of course she can’t work in that state, imagine what she’d say to colleagues or customers? And just because she can get a train, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have anxiety, I’d argue her anxiety comes out in verbal attacks, we’ve seen it many times, when she’s nervous she hits out. I detest how she behaves, I feel so sorry for the people that have to put up with her, but ultimately we are watching a person in crisis and the tiktok fame is making her more delusional
I’m not buying it! I’ve been watching her since last year and she never behaved like that. The minute she posted something a little “out there” she got noticed and her behaviour has continued from there. Notice how she CAN behave herself in public too…her problem is drugs & alcohol.

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone!
Haven't watched her properly in a few days hence why I've got covid hence because it pisses me off watching that monster fannying about all over the place without a mask, coughing without covering her big gob and generally being an obnoxious dolphin, without catching it ONCE!

Missed you all, I'm feeling a bit better tonight hence why I hope she gets her front door booted down and dragged out kicking and screaming.

Hence, I might cough in an envelope and send it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not buying it! I’ve been watching her since last year and she never behaved like that. The minute she posted something a little “out there” she got noticed and her behaviour has continued from there. Notice how she CAN behave herself in public too…her problem is drugs & alcohol.
Booyaka in da truth!! i don't buy it either.

Reactions: 7
I just watched her original 'roots' video.
She really has let the fame go to her head its quite sad.

Scroll to the bottom of @chelsealeeartdarlings the first few videos are somewhat decent as if she was trying to be a vlogger.

Reactions: 5
She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She’s on live right now with the other Chelsea (evil queen) and called her new TikTok followers tight for not sending big gifts.. classic Chels :cautious:(n)
Just seen it ended as I posted that.. hope she stays off and stops embarrassing herself but we all know that won’t happen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.