ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the video of when he was kicking off last night with Lisa?

And this just shows the sort of person Chelsea is, as she shouldn't have been on live still recording when all that was happening.
Go to

Chelsealeeartexposed & vids are there, apart from the one where he hit her.

I guess no one was recording at that point because it didn't seem anything particularly was going to happen, you didn't see it directly but in the mirror behind Chelsea.

Initially I thought Chelsea was doing it, keeping recording, to get evidence or something. It now appears she wasn't & that is shocking.

She should have come off that phone & helped diffuse the situation. Taken Lisa for a walk or even into another room.

Also if my friends hubby was annoyed I was in his house smoking weed then I would stop smoking my weed in their house, even outside.

I reckon Chelsea has sat & thought about what he said about Lisa talking about Chelsea when she's not there & thought 🤔

So not friends at all, who sits on live all the time they're with a friend, her hubby was right in that sense about her being on live. He didn't seem impressed she was in his house, smoking weed & broadcasting live. Chelsea was very disrespectful.

so she has done a runner with lisa`s money ppl were giving lisa money to leave that rat man .....it`s true what ppl were saying then she did rob her cousin terrance quin.. thieving cow.
Are we sure they really did? I know I see it all the time when people say they're sending money but they don't, they're just trolling her.
I hope they didn't.

Reactions: 6
I meant once she was home. I feel sorry for all her neighbours having to deal with her.

And yes she upped at left Lisa’s after everyone had gone to sleep, not before charging her phone and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa though…
Vile skanky woman. i hope she get`s taken off tt.

Reactions: 4
Where is the video of when he was kicking off last night with Lisa?

And this just shows the sort of person Chelsea is, as she shouldn't have been on live still recording when all that was happening.
I posted it a few pages bk .

Go to

Chelsealeeartexposed & vids are there, apart from the one where he hit her.

I guess no one was recording at that point because it didn't seem anything particularly was going to happen, you didn't see it directly but in the mirror behind Chelsea.

Initially I thought Chelsea was doing it, keeping recording, to get evidence or something. It now appears she wasn't & that is shocking.

She should have come off that phone & helped diffuse the situation. Taken Lisa for a walk or even into another room.

Also if my friends hubby was annoyed I was in his house smoking weed then I would stop smoking my weed in their house, even outside.

I reckon Chelsea has sat & thought about what he said about Lisa talking about Chelsea when she's not there & thought 🤔

So not friends at all, who sits on live all the time they're with a friend, her hubby was right in that sense about her being on live. He didn't seem impressed she was in his house, smoking weed & broadcasting live. Chelsea was very disrespectful.

Are we sure they really did? I know I see it all the time when people say they're sending money but they don't, they're just trolling her.
I hope they didn't.
100% some woman kept saying over and over she sent lisa £60 to chelsey`s acc and to make sure she got it from her....so the witch stole lisa`s money.all the money that was sent last night was for lisa.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
People in her live was sending money for her and Lisa to get a hotel/out of there when her boyfriend was abusing her. Chelsea kept the money and spent £130 on a uber home once everyone had gone to sleep. Also when she got home she was shouting about wanting her money back from Lisa for her uber
What.The.duck.

Also notice, she kept filming and Lisa was experiencing all that tit...some friend she is. Lisa needs to have a rethink about that shambles of a friendship.

People in her live was sending money for her and Lisa to get a hotel/out of there when her boyfriend was abusing her. Chelsea kept the money and spent £130 on a uber home once everyone had gone to sleep. Also when she got home she was shouting about wanting her money back from Lisa for her uber
Oh my god really?! That exposed acc was live and said she has screen records of Chelsea saying she hates Lisa, so ungrateful.

• Wow
If i was round at a friends house and something was kicking off between her and her guy, I'd straight end the live
What.The.duck.

Also notice, she kept filming and Lisa was experiencing all that tit...some friend she is. Lisa needs to have a rethink about that shambles of a friendship.
The fact that she stayed live letting everyone listen to what was happening is really bad. If i knew my 'supposed' friend had done that to me, i would be livid to know how many ppl had been watching and screen recording etc. And then just leaving in the middle of the night with the friends money, when she could have quite easily gone to bed, got some sleep, see how Lisa was the next morning, and then if anything got a train back today. But no once again she only thinks about herself

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got the video when he punched lisa on the arm ?
I haven’t seen any, we were watching Chelsea so I don’t think anyone expected it to happen and it was seen in the mirror, chels looked a bit shocked when we told her we seen it.

If i was round at a friends house and something was kicking off between her and her guy, I'd straight end the live

The fact that she stayed live letting everyone listen to what was happening is really bad. If i knew my 'supposed' friend had done that to me, i would be livid to know how many ppl had been watching and screen recording etc. And then just leaving in the middle of the night with the friends money, when she could have quite easily gone to bed, got some sleep, see how Lisa was the next morning, and then if anything got a train back today. But no once again she only thinks about herself
I was telling her to turn off the comments because I assumed she was doing it for evidence as someone above said (obviously this wasn’t the case) but she didn’t do anything, I would have ended the live too!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god really?! That exposed acc was live and said she has screen records of Chelsea saying she hates Lisa, so ungrateful.
No, that exposed account was lying cos she wanted to get more likes 😂 I’m glad she is exposing chelsea but she’s a right tear herself

Tw@t* lol it changed automatically

• Haha
go to chelsealeeartexposed to see some videos of leanne laughing while her mate gets abused!
I noticed Chelsea getting upset when there was arguing. I think she felt uncomfortable so cried. Maybe now she knows how other people feel when she kicks off in front of people. She seemed scared to step in (thought she was hard?) but to big up the abuser after and just carry on like her friend wasn’t abused on live. I can’t deal with her narcissistic behaviour

Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

What she actually left?? While lisa was sleeping? Did she say why she is leaving? Probably cant be arsed sharing the limelight with lisa, it was obvious she wasnt staying long cause she had no clothes...isnt it 4 days now same clothes🤮🤢. Disinfect the place down after she leaves for god sakes!!!! Chelsea cant surely be feeling good about herself being all crusty and smelly, one step away from hobo!! i know i would feel and look like sh1t....i wonder if she knows what she is going back to with regards to her neighbours complaints, her harrods complaint and the coffee shop complaint 🤣🤣. I still think chelsea left her town to dodge some drama brewing. Or maybe she misses the man....🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pfoof imagine him seeing her not washed for 4 days...good god...he needs to get to the clinic for tests🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She left because there were no more chocolates or beer left

• Heart
she checked her paypal seen the money then ran like duck. The rotten rat that she is...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I posted it a few pages bk .

100% some woman kept saying over and over she sent lisa £60 to chelsey`s acc and to make sure she got it from her....so the witch stole lisa`s money.all the money that was sent last night was for lisa.
Wow just wow!!

Chelsea and Lisa don’t have a friendship. The only thing they have in common is their obsession with TikTok and that they’re both vile individuals. Lisa invited Chelsea on a whim, there was no thought behind it. She didn’t think she’d come. Chelsea acted impulsively goaded on by her followers. It turned into the disgusting tit show we knew it would. There was never going to be a walk on the beach or dinner in a restaurant. Chelsea will laugh it off today and continue to verbally abuse anyone who asks about what happened. Lisa will never leave her toxic relationship and continue to be in denial, get drunk and pass out. They both always pretend to not remember what’s gone on the day before or how they behaved. Then watch themselves back on bits of video and think they’re hilarious. It’s as simple as that. What a horrible, sad pathetic existence.
You are right, it is a very sad existence, I ask myself why I watch people like this and realise how toxic watching people like this becomes. Guilty pleasure maybe, but I am starting to think they would be better off losing viewers as the attention enables and encourages so much toxicity.

Reactions: 15
You are right, it is a very sad existence, I ask myself why I watch people like this and realise how toxic watching people like this becomes. Guilty pleasure maybe, but I am starting to think they would be better off losing viewers as the attention enables and encourages so much toxicity.
100% this. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. Not adding to the numbers as that’s all she’s bothered about and has obviously been taking inspiration from Harwood. Pathetic woman.

I feel the same about watching their shallow lives. I wouldn’t ever associate with anyone like them. In fact I’d run a mile. 😬. So why do I watch. They’re revolting lowlifes. Car crash viewing.

• Haha
she is on chelsealeeartgang41 she slithered out in the middle of the night like the snake she is, ugly ape face witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought it was funny when old man vinnie said all chelsea does is sit round smoking weed all day and lie lol 😂 😂
And then he said lisa tells everyone her mum and dad are dead she lies...🤣

I feel the same about watching their shallow lives. I wouldn’t ever associate with anyone like them. In fact I’d run a mile. 😬. So why do I watch. They’re revolting lowlifes. Car crash viewing.
Yes it went from entertaining, to downright annoying now to just plain bullsh1t

I cant find the exposed account? The only one I'm seeing has the infamous reception video?

I switched off last night after watching leanne laughing and joking with 'finchento' after watching him abuse her so called friend.
Last nights behaviour has further confirmed to me that she has absolutely zero empathy for others and is definitely a sociopath.

Also, I'm sorry to the poster who's daughter is going through a similar situation, I hope she is doing ok. (Sorry I lost your comment to reply to).

Hope you're all good this morning. Last night was upsetting to say the least and miss leanne sunk lower than I thought possible.
They all sunk low, lisa was also on another level...shocking

100% this. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. Not adding to the numbers as that’s all she’s bothered about and has obviously been taking inspiration from Harwood. Pathetic woman.
Yes these women are abusing tik tok now, its all about bloody gifts and cash, even so much as to demand it. Their lives are sh1t shows and they are very lonely individuals, instead of enjoying their childrens company watching them grow, they have even managed to eff that up!!!

Wow just wow!!
I dont think lisa cares...does she?

she checked her paypal seen the money then ran like duck. The rotten rat that she is...
Well i certainly WOULD NOT put money into chelseas account for somebody else...wtf!!! Can see she is a scam artist. What absolutely riles me is the fact that she goes ON and ON about crusty filthy women. Yet she is the one!!! Absolutely unhygenic 🐄

And the fact that lisa kept saying "did they see it in the mirror" twice all excited, got me a bit sceptical. Why is that a matter to discuss. Firstly i wouldnt want anyone filming me if i am kicking off with my partner and secondly it seemed like all just a big joke after!!! Vinny said lisa must go chelsea can stay🤣🤣🤣🤣... the fact that chelsea ran off at the crack of dawn is also dodgy..like game over. Lisa looks like a right pratt now. Wonder what her version will be. Oh interesting to note that lisa and chelsea were on lives just about all day when they were together...now silence🤔🤔🤔🤔

What.The.duck.

Did vinny really say that lisa talks about chelsea when she is not there???😲😲😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Had to turn it off, just watching whilst WFH! Why is she now trying to emulate Chelsea Harwood with her ‘offending’ people (nothing new there tbh). She’s so influenced by certain people. I’m waiting for the fallout with CH to happen now. What a dumb thicko she is!
this is going to be epic fallout….I’ve got the popcorn ready

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.